Welcome To aBlackWeb

Times when you thought “Oh this Bitch/Nigga Crazy”

bluntedsultan

Locked and Loaded
Don’t come at me for the title anybody can share.
:word?:
if there’s already a thread just merge it

STORY:
I got a bunch but this the one that’s crazy. So a long while back I matched with this chick on Tinder and we had hit it off mainly cause I was bored, tryna see what was out there. She was a cute thing, bbw would be what yall call her but she had a shape with her thickness. Would facetime her n shit, always talk you know that cute shit. Anyways I would always want to take her out but she always gave me excuses. So I asked “why dont you let me come to ya people’s house since they never home at night”
She was cool with it. Didn’t get no drawls that night but it’s whatever I got the palm to handle that shit.:stare:

Next few days I kind of egg her on about fucking, she telling me she tryna save it for her new nigga and im like
tenor.gif

Everytime tho I felt her getting closer and closer, till she finally went face down ass up

sparing the nasty details (i will say this, that arch was heavenly:icu:)

Hit like 2 times a night during that week span, fucked her head up and her bed up.
She couldn’t get enough of it and by friday she was begging me to be her boyfriend.
She even tried blue balling me until i asked her.
still got that shit cause
tenor.gif

I did make her my girlfriend, but this chick was like a lil kid when it came to her parents. They wouldn’t let her go out, stay at my place, etc. After the last blown date i said fuck it and ghosted her ass.

4 MONTHS LATER
I’m at my new job and shit, retail, nothing special. Me and my co workers having a grand ol time when our dept gets a call to go up front. I decide to go do it cause there’s this cashier shorty i wanna holler at.
I get up there, and as im getting my stuff i feel something weird in my spirit I can’t place it. I chalk it up to nerves when i halfway to my dept and I see her
:niggaa:

Bitch was in my dept browsing n shit. I know what she was really there for cause I still had her added on snap.
They had another way to get to the back for employees and i took that way like
source.gif

she never saw me, i never saw her, i had fun smacking them big ass cheeks the end

Sorry man, I can’t recall a single thing that was a dead giveaway they was crazy

well good pussy did, every time

So me and this chick kept going back n forth with breaking up, hooking up, hanging out, but still being broke up.... And it got to the point where shit needed to be finalized.

I didn't go up there with the plans of dumping her, but I knew that's where it was headed.

So anyway, we driving around her neighborhood in my car while we go back n forth airing our grievances... And when she finally start getting all her feelings out.... Shorty voice start getting real deep and dark like outta no where.....

I ain't know what the fuck was going on,....I mean I knew she was dramatic.... But she sounded like she was turning into a demon.

I just pulled over and told her it was time to get out, cuz I no longer feel safe around her.

Made her ass walk home

I got too many stories cause crazy chicks were my niche for a good min.

There’s the time that she threw my weed jar off the 3rd story balcony cause she felt like it was getting more attention than her. Fortunately I had the shit zip locked inside the jar so it was unscathed. Moved out less than 2 weeks after that.

There’s the time I wasn’t answering the phone late at night when she was outta town so she called the cops and had them do a “wellness check.” Didn’t open the door but because I realized she could have easily gotten me arrested (she know my spot stay smoked out), I went ahead and smashed ol girl I was chillin with that evening out of spite. I would have smashed eventually either way but she accelerated the timeline.

There’s the time....nah let me chill cause I could do this forever

Talking to this chick back when I was 15, tryna smash. Shorty told me she would let me smash on her birthday, but under one condition..no condoms. I was like
q6vCApt.gif
"No doubt..I think we can make that happen"

Fast forward a week before her birthday, shorty told me she lost her virginity to her dads friend. Yo...mind you, I'm 15 and she 14..shorty got mad descriptive about how duke was huge and split her open and she loved every minute off it..

Picture me stoping from licking her neck and fingering her as she gets to that part of the story
when-someone-starts-telling-an-embarrassing-story-about-you1.gif

She goes what's wrong..I'm like..uhh,uhhh, that's umm..that's stationary rape. She got upset wit me and stormed out my house.

I sat there..dick still on semi..contemplating

ty.png

Lol..my kids mother when she was pregnant wit my oldest. Knew how attentive and delicate I was wit her cause this was gone be my first child.

She knew that I worried about her safety alot cause her safety meant the safety of my baby girl. So sometimes when we would get in an argument cause shes pregnant and hormonal. Shed wait till we drove by a bad neighborhood, unlock the door and dip out.

:hahaha:

Cause knew not much got to me, but putting herself and the baby in danger did. So that would be her way of getting to me..

I mean..open the door and go in a full sprint..6-7 months pregnant.

So me and this chick kept going back n forth with breaking up, hooking up, hanging out, but still being broke up.... And it got to the point where shit needed to be finalized.

I didn't go up there with the plans of dumping her, but I knew that's where it was headed.

So anyway, we driving around her neighborhood in my car while we go back n forth airing our grievances... And when she finally start getting all her feelings out.... Shorty voice start getting real deep and dark like outta no where.....

I ain't know what the fuck was going on,....I mean I knew she was dramatic.... But she sounded like she was turning into a demon.

I just pulled over and told her it was time to get out, cuz I no longer feel safe around her.

Made her ass walk home
you did the right thing king, she could've easily reached over and pulled the steering wheel tryna do god knows what with it

.... dont ask me how i know

quick story:

Chick I was dating had been going through somethings, she check my phone (fuck phones cuz) and find some messages to this other shorty. I deleted all of them besides a few others cause they was harmless but she started tripping. she started going full ape shit in the car and almost killed a nigga. I drop her off at her house and speed off, she throw a water bottle at my shit.

she sucked the shit out of my dick the next day tho

All I'll say is I use to deal with her:

T.S. , 27, of West Spring Street in West Haven, was charged with unlawful discharge of a firearm, first-degree attempted assault, second-degree reckless endangerment, third-degree criminal mischief, risk of injury to a minor and second-degree breach of peace.

Ill say also these charges were a few months after I started dealing with her, and have nothing to do with me. Shes was FUCKING CRAZY..

Back