Welcome To aBlackWeb

Timepiece (The Official Watch Thread)

TJX or Marshalls.. shit be rotational ..might not be there when you got back!
That shit dope..which reminds me I need to fix my watch band!

thanks for bumping this

If it was like $130, I probably would have bought it. I go to so many tj maxx stores in my area looking for watches since I got a card with them and always get $10-$20 discounts. Bought most of my watches from there

If it was like $130, I probably would have bought it. I go to so many tj maxx stores in my area looking for watches since I got a card with them and always get $10-$20 discounts. Bought most of my watches from there
I tried to pull the info off the watch and search for cheaper options but i could get much off the watch face..I do agree at least 150-175 would have been a pull..

updated the thread title so its easier to find in the search in case of a future bump

I need to get back on my watch game. I've been wearing my Samsung smart as my daily watch that I fell off from analog watches which I actually love

I need to get back on my watch game. I've been wearing my Samsung smart as my daily watch that I fell off from analog watches which I actually love
I had to cut them joints off had 2 of em and gave the newer one to my homeboy. Shit is the devil

I can’t get into wearing smart watches. I’m gonna buy some nice watches sometime this year. I got 4 and want 10 eventually

How yall feel about selling some of your pieces? Rather it's to make room for new one's or just you not feeling the old pieces

Back