Welcome To aBlackWeb

Time Less?

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
My personal opinion, I feel like once you lapse the age Jordan was when he retired. You shouldve retired from wearing Jordan's. Unless they're the ones that fall in the range of Time Less Cultural Equipment.

M9160_E_08X1.jpg image-asset.png
nike-315115-112-al-a.jpg jordan-12-reverse-taxi-130690-017-release-date-1.jpg

They gotta stay standard issue tho, cant go freaking the timeless joints wit tie dye like you're a fucking 19 year old and shit.

This my opinion on Time Less gear, what's yours? What's you time less gear?

And dont give me no shit about concords..can't be plus 35 walking round wit patent leather on your sneaker.

timberland-12909-a.jpg horonable mention, but it legit gotta be cold outside.

Timeless:
Timbs hands down 6in joints with the leathers and the smaller sole print get those 109.99 shots outta here.

Or the field timbs

Chucks ofc
High or Low AF1 all blk or all white
Huaraches or bo jack trainers
Shell toe adidas
Sleeper.. Clark wallabees

There should be at least two of these essentials in ya closet!

1. I HATE shell toe adidas...always have and always will...to me them shits are corny *kanye shrug*

2. As far as “timeless” kicks...I personally feel like tha Construction Timbs, All White Air Force Ones and tha tan suede Wallabees can be worn by any age or any gender from now till tha end of time

3. What’s tha “age limit” for wearin’ “trendy/in style” shoes?? I mean I don’t see me not dressin’ tha way I do now anytime soon and I’m a lot older than 35 lol...as long as u dress in a style that’s conducive to a stylish shoe...u can be let’s say, in ya 40’s and still wear “bright-stylish” kicks...right?! Lol

That's crazy you dont like shelltoes, that's yo era...

As far as age limit, shit just hit you one day. I didn't even know it was a thing. I always had a thing for older women when I was younger. They used to always make note about my hat being on backwards being immature and I always thought that was some stupid shit to say.

Till oneday I looked at myself in the mirror and thought it just looked weird. Then I started rocking em forward, a couple weeks ago I'm bout to dip out and I put my hat on backward and felt like a jackass.

Shits true that one day it just hits you that you're too old for this or that shit. And you feel comfortable rocking shit you used to think was for old niggaz.

Like...I been wearing pants alot lately and i was exclusively sweats and Jean's growing up. I feel odd when I wear Jean's now.

Adidas Forum's are timeless IMO.

112da481bd5f1dca993627f1c72df3dc.jpg

as are the original Ewing

f34139_01_standard-e1547663294831.jpg

BTW, the only Jordans I consider timeless are 1-4, particularly the 2 low-top.

I think time less means they are always available to purchase... So I guess white AF1s and Timbs, though I have gone off all white or all black sneaks as the years have done on, theyve started looking more like 'special needs' sneakers lol I like at least a touch of colour on a sneaker, even its just the sole or insole...

Back