Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tik........Tok

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
What ya'll watchin on that shit? drop some good follows

what do you get in your "for me" page?

I thought of this just now cuz it hit me how much I hate that lil duck walk dance.....absolutely hate it.....chick could bad af ima swipe that shit as soon as your hands go up

JCfNu3.gif
*dog noise* "BITCH, I got moves" 😓

Nah I can’t bring myself to download the app cause those dances piss me off

NAH.....there's good ones.....i was gonna get to that lmao

do yourself a favor bro.....its a different corner of the internet

highly entertaining and a good time killer

yeah I guess you right....cuz every page "worth" something on there has a link to the "Better" IG page lol

I think the setup works for my personality because shit just comes to you, you dont have to search for it

its like if your cable provider just knew you thru and thru and when you turn the tv on some shit is already playing.....that they know you know they know you like

dont even need the remote

Nothing at all. I watch whatever links my kid sends me of whatever little bullshit videos he makes and I go on there to make sure ain't no funny shit happening with him.

Twitter was the last new social media app I adopted and I think it's gonna stay that way.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Nothing at all. I watch whatever links my kid sends me of whatever little bullshit videos he makes and I go on there to make sure ain't no funny shit happening with him.

Twitter was the last new social media app I adopted and I think it's gonna stay that way.

never had twitter......just got on the gram

found out about tik tok thru the kids and had to ban that ass, but i fucked around and stayed too long

now im the old nigga at the college party

I havent posted shit tho....i comment here and there

Back