Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tik tok influencer with 1.3 million fans does a meet and greet(nobody shows up)

How can she be that successful in the platform and not really understand it's dynamics.

That's like being a bomb ass chef and not understanding how restaurants work.

How can she be that successful in the platform and not really understand it's dynamics.

That's like being a bomb ass chef and not understanding how restaurants work.

That app is not for the user. It’s for the content.

its a reason why Your Following page and name is located on the left and the the FYP, like and follow button is on the right. We are naturally going to loom that way. It’s designed to look at new content and not the user so a person can have a large following on their but no real support.

Yea.

Im 40, i dont kno much bout todays social media hustle. I only have a facebook (and haven't been on there in like 6 months)

But tik tok is basically like vine imo.

Its basically 10-15 seconds of ppl dancing or doin wild shit to try n go viral...tho i may be wrong cuz i never been on it.

I jus think its bad for the youth cuz its kills their attention span/abililty to focus....its jus 10 seconds of dumb shit, then onto the next.

There is a reason why china regulates how much time its young ppl can spend on tik tok.
Nah it's more than that.You can upload up to 10 mins now

They got everything from dating gurus,to life coaches,to film reviews,to twerking,and pro black revolutionaries.

Last edited:
I think this is all apart of the content…her way of getting her name and image out there…cuz I don’t believe this at all.
She fuck around and did that shit when that shit first opened

it may have been light on her side,but who knows what happened after that.

Well, that’s super common lol

That’s why in most lines of work there is a delineation between the talent side and business side

lol Every chef understands how a restaurant works. They may not know the ins and outs of running one, but they understand the dynamics of taking orders and providing food. This chick doesn't seem to have a fundamental understanding how TikTok works.

Just look at this thread. Literally, no one in here is surprised by what happened, and none of us are TikTok stars, so how could she not understand it.

lol Every chef understands how a restaurant works. They may not know the ins and outs of running one, but they understand the dynamics of taking orders and providing food. This chick doesn't seem to have a fundamental understanding how TikTok works.

Just look at this thread. Literally, no one in here is surprised by what happened, and none of us are TikTok stars, so how could she not understand it.

That’s because one is a real job

mayne clout is a mental disease I swear

if u aren't converting followers into a stream of income

u are just ego-stroking valuing urself by how many followers u have

I see this with teenagers all the time now......lil mofos judging each other based on the number of followers they have

imagine having "friends" based on how many follower u have/don't have

this is the shit I have to talk to my kids about today to protect their self-esteem 🙁

mayne clout is a mental disease I swear

if u aren't converting followers into a stream of income

u are just ego-stroking valuing urself by how many followers u have

I see this with teenagers all the time now......lil mofos judging each other based on the number of followers they have

imagine having "friends" based on how many follower u have/don't have

this is the shit I have to talk to my kids about today to protect their self-esteem 🙁
On the flip side this would be great for an introverted kid that normally wouldn't go up to people to be friends. Instead they get that from having followers online

IMO

On the flip side this would be great for an introverted kid that normally wouldn't go up to people to be friends. Instead they get that from having followers online

IMO

that's actually part of the problem tho IMO

u just making the antisocial tendencies worse for an introverted kid

cuz now instead of getting up the nerve to talk to real people

now they got a false sense of social interaction by indirectly communicating with other real weirdos and bots, instead of making real friendships, real connections with other people

we encourage this shit at a young age and then act surprised when our kids can't handle real life rejection

and poorly react in common social situations.......u ever talk to the average teenager these days?

now they got a false sense of social interaction by indirectly communicating with other real weirdos and bots, instead of making real friendships, real connections with other people

we encourage this shit at a young age and then act surprised when our kids can't handle real life rejection

and poorly react in common social situations.......u ever talk to the average teenager these days?
Bruh. This damn kids is wearing winter clothes 100+ degree weather. Something is wrong with’em Lololololol

I wonder what kind of content she's creating, who her followers are and if she's working with a management team...
You know what’s fucked up..here’s what’s fucked up.

She did this..in a way to get pity, as social commentary, and to bring awareness to her content..

Now the wild thing is…she did this on the internet…it spread on the internet..we are aware of it..on that same internet..

and in the words of the great RaceJones..here on Al Gores internet..

You said..you wonder what her content was like..

Like yo…we still don’t give a shit..all of that awareness and folks got a name to search to tap into her content and we rather read the headline and wonder what she do instead of searching to find out.

I find that incredibly hilarious..she posted cause people didn’t care, we care cause she posted, and yet we don’t care..shits a comical circle jerk

nobody showed up again..this time metaphorically

:hahaha:

Lol I had no idea they even have a vidcon or whatever. I have tik tok. I don't post I just follow. Something to watch real quick as a lay down to sleep at the end of the day. Tell you one thing tho, I have no interest in meeting any of them.

Bruh, my 23 year old won't even call Verizon when her phone is fuckin' up 'cause "why do I have to talk to people??? You're always telling me to talk to people!"

Back