Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiger Woods hospitalized after car accident

Back in Surabaya there used to be this epic country road that lead from the strip to suburbia which was owned by a state university with different faculties spread along the route, shit was perfect for racing and was basically on some real life fast and the furious shit untill the uni said fuck it and build speed bumps all over the route...

nowadays it’s a 24/7 traffic jam road smh

rarely any accidents though

his dad placing him in golf when black people didnt really fuck with golf placed him in white circles.

anyone ever think what he had to deal with?

all to be the greatest at golf?

was the black community supporting him on his way up?

im sure he was clowned by black people and said fuck it...

try understanding the journey and how we may have abandoned people or pushed people away before we claim they left us.

I kinda can see what you saying. But if some bad jokes from high school years or being called a cornball keeps you from relating to everybody that’s wild. Their are many black people like Tiger Woods and I think instead of saying how we threw them away they need to stick with each other other black conservatives and republicans and shit

I kinda can see what you saying. But if some bad jokes from high school years or being called a cornball keeps you from relating to everybody that’s wild. Their are many black people like Tiger Woods and I think instead of saying how we threw them away they need to stick with each other other black conservatives and republicans and shit
You ever been clowned by black people while constantly being around white people?
As a child that can affect your development.

You ever been clowned by black people while constantly being around white people?
As a child that can affect your development.

No but that’s the sad part i wouldn’t put my kid in that situation. When we moved to Hampton the neighborhood was whiter but school still mixed. My cousins did say we sound like Fraiser though

I gotta disagree with that tweet. He talks as if only locals ever drive on those roads. And if a lot of accidents are happening in an area, at some point, you cant blame it all on stupid people. Might have to take a deeper look into things to see if there really is another factor.

Back