Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Tiger King

so who's gonna get busted for something first? Jeff Lowe, Doc Antle, or Carole Baskin?

Antle has his place raided in 2019...

I think next is Jeff.

Carole, whatever she’s guilty of, besides the murder of her husband, she’s taking to her grave. She’s a sly, manipulative demon.

Man...........

They set Joe Exotic up big time.

This was sadly entertaining as fuck to watch. It was sad because of how all the main characters preyed on young or addicted riddled individuals. I mean it was one of the main things that kept popping up with Joe, the guy who ran the zoo in myrtle beach, the guy who took the zoo from Joe, and even Carole a little.

yeah.. he went from the regular ol hater talk of “I want to kill her” to being manipulated into entertaining the idea then actually going through w it by paying the 3k. His choices but, truly, the dude is an uneducated, harmless person. He posed no threat to anyone... now had that been Mario? yeah, he’s crazy enough

Man...........

They set Joe Exotic up big time.

This was sadly entertaining as fuck to watch. It was sad because of how all the main characters preyed on young or addicted riddled individuals. I mean it was one of the main things that kept popping up with Joe, the guy who ran the zoo in myrtle beach, the guy who took the zoo from Joe, and even Carole a little.

i felt bad for the kid who shot himself in the dome

him and the other husband both honestly cause Joe got to them both at 19 and used shit that kids their age liked to draw them in

basically took their lives away from em when you think about it

and this guy was out here lip syncing country music rofl I was dead when I first seen the first music video...

him and the other husband both honestly cause Joe got to them both at 19 and used shit that kids their age liked to draw them in

Thought it was an accident

Thought it was an accident

yea it was an accident. Im just saying I felt bad for him in general, he didnt come across as the brightest, him or the other dude and Joe used that shit to his advantage cause they were young and dumb

Not gonna lie

I feel like @Duwop that this shit getting the hypebeast treatment

I'll watch once the buzz dies down

this all I'm seein folks talk about

ain't seen it yet but I wonder would there be this much fanfare if it was bout sum black folks & breedin pits or sumn?

this all I'm seein folks talk about

ain't seen it yet but I wonder would there be this much fanfare if it was bout sum black folks & breedin pits or sumn?

I get your point but pits are common place, think the main allure is the fact it’s tigers and they’re endangered.

Maybe I'm heartless, maybe it's because I've never been vulnerable but I don't feel sorry for them either. At 19 i'd moved to a different city to go to uni whilst working and no man could ever have turned me gay lol. Wtf they were old enough to know whatever they were getting into. Hin playing with the gun like an idiot was Mother Nature helping weed out the trash IMO

I get your point but pits are common place, think the main allure is the fact it’s tigers and they’re endangered.

exactly

it's folks talmbout "free joe" (jokingly or not) but still won't forgive Michael Vick

shid, it coulda been black folks & tigers, still wouldn't be the same fanfare

but I digress

exactly

it's folks talmbout "free joe" (jokingly or not) but still won't forgive Michael Vick

shid, it coulda been black folks & tigers, still wouldn't be the same fanfare

but I digress

truth.

they know who the market is with the redneck characters, also I’m sure it’s considered “white people shit”.

I mean I love animals but I ain’t gunna trust a wild animal all willy nilly, no matter how tame it seems. If it’s wild it will always have instinctive nature hardwired.

John-Finlay-Basically-Gave-Us-Show-Unofficial-Tagline.gif

Back