Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Tiger King

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
Netflix does it again.. anyone watching this shit? New doc on Netflix of this crazy story about these exotic animal owners in Florida who have competing zoo's and a bunch of twist and turns happen and some folks go to jail. Fucking crazy stuff.

1708219693768.png

Yea fucking crazy and hilarious, still gotta watch the last episode. That woman definitely bodied her husband though.
Dude when it told the part about the idiot that killed himself and showed the video of dudes reaction that was in the room I bSically had the same look on my face lmao. These rednecks are the shadiest fucks I've ever heard of. Then that bitch calling her zoo a sanctuary when shes doing the exact same shit as joe exotic was. Just trying to give off the impression that shes some kind of hero conservationist

Dude when it told the part about the idiot that killed himself and showed the video of dudes reaction that was in the room I bSically had the same look on my face lmao. These rednecks are the shadiest fucks I've ever heard of. Then that bitch calling her zoo a sanctuary when shes doing the exact same shit as joe exotic was. Just trying to give off the impression that shes some kind of hero conservationist

Just finished the last episode, Joe had no one on his side in the end, except for his current husband. They all stabbed him in the back.

Just watched ep 3. So far this is top 3 docos I've seen on Netflix along with Icarus and Who Killed Malcolm X. I'm sitting here just open mouthed

Joe was wild as fuck, but I don't think he would have tried anything if he wasn't egged on by Jeff and them.

The Doc guy was pimping the hard.

I think Carole killed her husband but didn't feed him to tigers, tigers don't eat bones.
And my girl is from Tampa, Nebraska St where she met her first husband is a known hoe stroll....

Finished it and everybody i this thing was an absolute scumbag lol. They all should have got locked up for one thing or another. Especially that Jeff Lowe. A bunch of snakes and rats!

Back