Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thread Of The Year

@Race Jones and Mister B do have a longstanding history of shit talking that is very entertaining.

We all know he made that thread because of Race. The thread became at one point ABW vs Race.it would have died after page 1 without her.

She definitely was the MVP Quarter 1,2 and 3 . I got tagged in the 4th Quarter to finish it off.

alexa-bliss.gif

What happened to Ale Sharpton and SoulRather...sheesh.

Reading through it is hilarious 😂.

@AP2.0 Race should get the banner

@Race Jones and Mister B do have a longstanding history of shit talking that is very entertaining.

We all know he made that thread because of Race. The thread became at one point ABW vs Race.it would have died after page 1 without her.

She definitely was the MVP Quarter 1,2 and 3 . I got tagged in the 4th Quarter to finish it off.

View attachment 737277

There is no banner for thread of the year.

It gets locked then moved to the forum of fame, and the title will reflect it was the TOTY for that year

View attachment 737277

1641692271166.gif

Thread was made before all the wacking shit started. The premise of the thread was legit; shit just went left.

Last edited:
Back