Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts on Valentine’s Day

This is true, but the same thing could be said about the other holidays. Could i get her a b-day gifts 2 weeks after? yea, but why not just get her one on her bday? To me it's not that big of a deal to just pick up a gift.
I agree and that's why I do it. It wont hurt to send her some flowers. I think it's the obligations/entitled feeling around it that gets most people.
But Vday aint no Bday.
Bday is a special individual day making it a lot more important.
Vday is bullshit for the most part.

What game you trying to put me on dawg
:reallydude:
If you not cool with it, don't start off trying to impress a female by going out of your way for this particular day

Birthdays, anniversaries are occasions where I would go the extra mile

If you not cool with it, don't start off trying to impress a female by going out of your way for this particular day

Birthdays, anniversaries are occasions where I would go the extra mile
I feel ya. Sets a precedence. Im just getting flowers and we going to a concert. I aint tripping off that, dont think I set the bar too high.

Man thoughts on Vday were best said like this

"We on another level of plannin of understandin the bond between man n woman and child."

Shit we 7yrs deep, I done run outta things to buy her that I aint already bought. I sent her flowers to her job and I'ma get her some small things, but I aint goin overboard.

Man thoughts on Vday were best said like this

"We on another level of plannin of understandin the bond between man n woman and child."

Shit we 7yrs deep, I done run outta things to buy her that I aint already bought. I sent her flowers to her job and I'ma get her some small things, but I aint goin overboard.
the flowers at the job shit is played

but i'ma chill

I’m prepared to wake up in sadness too.
kandy pear, you know you dont have to wake up in sadness

women have and will always have the upper hand in selecting mates, but i understand and appreciate what you tryna do for yourself

you dont want no valentine from just no any ol body

props

kandy pear, you know you dont have to wake up in sadness

women have and will always have the upper hand in selecting mates, but i understand and appreciate what you tryna do for yourself

you dont want no valentine from just no any ol body

props
AND i ruined it for myself. 2019 is my YEAR!

Back