Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts on this pic

imagepng_0.png

I'm cool with supporting my woman, women and daughters like buddy did. BUT no way in hell my son and I are painting our nails for the cause. FOH

What's your thoughts is this no big deal or would you go against your norm to support your loved ones while including your child?

giphy.gif

'/'/'with the shit thats going on with Will Smith daughter Jaden.. I will have to say nah bruh

:umad:

Nope would not participate in that specifically and not my son. I'd support my wife by physically going with her to the event or donation.

This rich white folks adopting black kids come off as the new must have accessory for them

Don't wanna come off being racist...adopt a black kid.

Holy shit. I thought that was a girl for a sec. Hold up while I gather my thoughts lmao

ETA: are you sure she has a son?
Girl I'm positive. She's had him progressively turning more and more into a girl. First he was wearing blonde wigs, being Elsa from frozen for Halloween, now he's got extensions. This what I mean about where do you stop? Painting nails don't seem like a big deal til they start doing everything they see lil girls doing then they ain't really boys no more. You couldn't even tell.

Girl I'm positive. She's had him progressively turning more and more into a girl. First he was wearing blonde wigs, being Elsa from frozen for Halloween, now he's got extensions. This what I mean about where do you stop? Painting nails don't seem like a big deal til they start doing everything they see lil girls doing then they ain't really boys no more. You couldn't even tell.
I really think her whiteness plays a factor in this. idc idc

she's a trans-parent of a girl. In her mind she is the parent of a girl, therefore she's tryna make her reality reflect it maybe?

I really think her whiteness plays a factor in this. idc idc

she's a trans-parent of a girl. In her mind she is the parent of a girl, therefore she's tryna make her reality reflect it maybe?
I can't with it. Angelina Jolie's daughter over here turning into a boy already too. I don't see how they get there. My boys are boys. Their dad's white, he'd fucking kill me if I put one in a dress or painted their nails and I couldn't even blame him

I can't with it. Angelina Jolie's daughter over here turning into a boy already too. I don't see how they get there. My boys are boys. Their dad's white, he'd fucking kill me if I put one in a dress or painted their nails and I couldn't even blame him
Their dad has Mexican heritage right? Was he raised in that culture at all? I think being linked to a traditional culture like that makes people more likely to not do away with gender roles.

Back