Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts on couples counseling...

If ur having relationship problems as a unmarried couple, what would be the end goal? Cause if yall are struggling that bad 2 years into a relationship (which I feel is the ultimate length of discovery you need to know if this is a person u want to marry) then yall dont need to be married.

A two year relationship that requires therapy is a divorce waiting to happen. And to be honest, marriage is by far the worst decision a man can make

I don't tell my business to strangers so counselling is not an option for me.
I get this completely. I feel like we should be able to resolve things between us because we know each other and we want to stay together. No ego, no pride, no keeping score. Plus, counseling only works if both parties are unselfish, honest and open to adjust toxic or damaging behavior. If not, it's a waste.

I get this completely. I feel like we should be able to resolve things between us because we know each other and we want to stay together. No ego, no pride, no keeping score. Plus, counseling only works if both parties are unselfish, honest and open to adjust toxic or damaging behavior. If not, it's a waste.

Exactly to the first bold

Shouldn't need a counseling to get people in a relationship to do the bold and underlined. Any relationship is doomed without the bold and underlined.

99% chance if those things aren't naturally happening in a relationship counseling isn't going to change that IMO

Back