Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thotery, Simping, Inceldom, Pride or Whackery?? The Megathread

I've seen plenty of Christian and Muslim girls playing on the religion card to sexually coerce and blackmail their boyfriends or seducers into having sex or orbiting beyond what is it expected to a man who self-respects his own time span.

Not forcibly through a vocal, blasphemating prayer but by using the taboos of their faith regarding prenuptial sex (to push the men to either convert or marry them, nay both) or their (sometimes, feebly kept) virginal chastity.

Religious proxenetism and faith-enforced sexual/psychological blackmailing are a thing, sadly. I had some very thorough issues with quite a few emotionally stunted, manipulative, self-righteous narcissists over the last eleven years, who believed they could either tame me or convert me into a simp because I never bowed to any these shenanigans.

It's really shallow and deceptive to decide that instead of enticing marriage on conditions of genuine love, admiration and desire to raise a family (which should run their natural course no matter how long it takes) they place the focus on incentivizing sex on their partner as the primary impetus. That's no good reason to marry and they're either blind to their naivety or doing it for purely self serving reasons. It's scary shit.

It's really shallow and deceptive to decide that instead of enticing marriage on conditions of genuine love, admiration and desire to raise a family (which should run their natural course no matter how long it takes) they place the focus on incentivizing sex on their partner as the primary impetus. That's no good reason to marry and they're either blind to their naivety or doing it for purely self serving reasons. It's scary shit.

What gives me the most anxiety is how far the underlying tenants of that toxic, sociopathic mindset are openly generalized amid an increasingly greater number of women in modern societies.

The plagues left by both toxic femininity and toxic masculinity are unbearable.

Y’all ever look at female dating strategy on Reddit?? Shit cracks me up.

Never heard about this sub until now. But I've seen enough about womens popular dating strategies to have an idea about their content: from Dantescly hilarious to straight up Metoo-flagged worthy and every circle of Hell scaling in-between as downward...

What gives me the most anxiety is how far the underlying tenants of that toxic, sociopathic mindset are openly generalized amid an increasingly greater number of women in modern societies.

The plagues left by both toxic femininity and toxic masculinity are unbearable.

Never heard about this sub until now. But I've seen enough about womens popular dating strategies to have an idea about their content: from Dantescly hilarious to straight up Metoo-flagged worthy and every circle of Hell scaling in-between as downward...

I checked it out today for the first time in forever (anything not to actually work), and the first thread is (DO NOT DATE A GAMER) and then states explicitly in the thread (excludes female gamers because they manage their time better) ?

But then you got pro gamer dudes hitting back with shit like this ?

5f52d87fa9ca58572dfb3ad013f1dbe2.jpg

In fairness to these women, some gamer dudes rather level up their black mage in a fantasy MMORPG than satisfy their girl.

700,000 freaks liked this TikTok video about a tramp who gloats she will refuse to speak to any man who doen't make over $7 millions.

What the hell is that entitlement? She ain't worth $7 millions.

Back