Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thotery, Simping, Inceldom, Pride or Whackery?? The Megathread

BGS stream from a few days ago.

Kind of gives an overall view of the entire dynamic:

Timestamped to where the best part of the discussion begins:

Last edited:
Been watching Kevin Samuels videos for two months now. That dude is amazing. His content doesn't apply to me but its interesting to hear what he has to say because some of his language correlates to your average relationships between men and women.

The call ins are the best. I never knew or would of guessed how so many women dont want to work. Some of the women that call into his show really dont have a clue

This is a weird thread.

I’m having trouble following it.

tenor.gif

Ppl only pray for things they genuinely want.

If she's praying to taste cum (wtf!), saying her prayers out loud for him to hear, and is still holding out on sex, she's definitely playing the dude. In fact, ironically, it's almost demonic / sinful from a Christian perspective. A ceaseless invitation to temptation. Ol girl's playing the role of seductress.

Ppl only pray for things they genuinely want.

If she's praying to taste cum (wtf!), saying her prayers out loud for him to hear, and is still holding out on sex, she's definitely playing the dude. In fact, ironically, it's almost demonic / sinful from a Christian perspective. A ceaseless invitation to temptation. Ol girl's playing the role of seductress.

I've seen plenty of Christian and Muslim girls playing on the religion card to sexually coerce and blackmail their boyfriends or seducers into having sex or orbiting beyond what is it expected to a man who self-respects his own time span.

Not forcibly through a vocal, blasphemating prayer but by using the taboos of their faith regarding prenuptial sex (to push the men to either convert or marry them, nay both) or their (sometimes, feebly kept) virginal chastity.

Religious proxenetism and faith-enforced sexual/psychological blackmailing are a thing, sadly. I had some very thorough issues with quite a few emotionally stunted, manipulative, self-righteous narcissists over the last eleven years, who believed they could either tame me or convert me into a simp because I never bowed to any of these shenanigans.

Last edited:
Back