Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thotery, Simping, Inceldom, Pride or Whackery?? The Megathread

What's the purpose of this thread yo

The same I stated out in the first post. I wanted a thread able to coalesce various topics broaching on dating/marriage issues, peer-reviewed intel and mindests frequently criticized amid the black community in North America, into one single greater topic meant to strip off knowledge and discussion in a positive way.

First off, where did you see me emoting anything, besides laughing at him?

And in second instance, I've already scrutinized a handful of his videos prior giving my view. I absolutely get what he meant: this is how outdated and American his stance on high valuing get built who means shit for me. But I am not American and I've been raised in a extra-Western culture where most skinny women wind up unmarried or in low-value grooming, so maybe I am culturally biased.
Assuming he is a 'hater' because he is being honest with women about their weight is showing your emotions. A 200-lb woman who is 5'5" and has nothing to offer other than her body and talking about she deserves a Jay-Z is delusional.

The same I stated out in the first post. I wanted a thread able to coalesce various topics broaching on dating/marriage issues, peer-reviewed intel and mindests frequently criticized amid the black community in North America, into one single greater topic meant to strip off knowledge and discussion in a positive way.
FlickeringTintedCommabutterfly-small.gif

Sorry I came in here bruh, Idk what you talking about

Assuming he is a 'hater' because he is being honest with women about their weight is showing your emotions. A 200-lb woman who is 5'5" and has nothing to offer other than her body and talking about she deserves a Jay-Z is delusional.

You absolutely didn't get what I meant, comrade. Stop projecting.

I'll try to re-explain myself: I never said what he said was wrong. I said he was a hater because his views and experience, as valuable they are, are somehow aging relatively for our times. But I'd also added I may be biased because what made a hypergamous high value man and how he deals with the dating pool within my home community differs from this point with what he dealt with. Because from where I came from, there has greater risks that high society would alienate you if your partner/s is/are what mainstream corporate and mediatic Eurocentric beauty standards defines - lest, what it used to be until Kate Upton and Ashley Graham chewed the scenery in the 2010s - as a "modelesque" unicorn, because from where my community came from, most unicorns are likely a sixth to nearly as big as a horse. Quite litterally.

His points are good. But somehow biased. Have I been enough clearer to you?
:ualreadyknow:

Dating pool isn't really messed up in real life. The last thing people should do is spend too much time online listening to all these self proclaimed relationships experts that overanalyze stereotype and generalize pretty much everything.

Dating pool isn't really messed up in real life. The last thing people should do is spend too much time online listening to all these self proclaimed relationships experts that overanalyze stereotype and generalize pretty much everything.
What is your sample size to make that statement? Your opinion may not hold up to facts. And we aren't just talking about this 'hook-up culture'. We are talking about the ultimate goal of marriage and children and a family.

Just five questions: which State/province/territory/dependancy are you living, which social class, ethnic groups and generation?

Because I'm a black Canadian man in my twenties living in a multicultural metropolitan area. I am not African American neither of West Indian or homegrown Afro-Canadian descent, but from Central African descent withsome heritage coming from much everywhere... and yet, I and a lot of fellow black and brown men of my age experiences much of the exact same dating issues because of, you know American culture being overwhelming here.

And I didn't even spoke about the attitudes of a lot of Haitian, Martiniquese and black French women around.

:scust:"riight"

Back