Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thotery, Simping, Inceldom, Pride or Whackery?? The Megathread

Only watched this one and that "relationship expert" was a whole joke. She didnt correct any of the nonsense those women were saying. She just nodded, smilled & agreed with everything they were saying like she wanted them to like her so she gets invited back. Only time she chimed in was to say "its ok to have high standards".
One woman said she wanted a street man but not a street nigga. And that her current dude is street but not in the streets. Like what does that even mean? But the best one for me with the girl with the braids proudly saying how she goes out to not meet people. When she goes out to dance, its to dance by herself not with someone. None said shit lol.

Only watched this one and that "relationship expert" was a whole joke. She didnt correct any of the nonsense those women were saying. She just nodded, smilled & agreed with everything they were saying like she wanted them to like her so she gets invited back. Only time she chimed in was to say "its ok to have high standards".
One woman said she wanted a street man but not a street nigga. And that her current dude is street but not in the streets. Like what does that even mean? But the best one for me with the girl with the braids proudly saying how she goes out to not meet people. When she goes out to dance, its to dance by herself not with someone. None said shit lol.

She was basically presiding over an echo chamber of ever downward nonsense to pander on the socially immature dating/matchmaking expectations of high school-minded bachelorettes pushing into their 40s.

No simping 2020. Its good to get this thread started. These videos have saved a lot of lives. Men now have healthier bank accounts and less stress. Simping is an epidemic that needs to be stopped.

I fully agree. I've seen how men and young boys gets brainwashed from multiple educational sources (parents, especially mothers and female siblinghood, peers, school, medias, ecetera) to consistently not get how screwed-up the dating pool has become over the past 10 or 20 years.

No wonder why both the inceldom and femceldom has grown into the mess they currently are. They are the symptoms of a a much bigger scheme, not the problem.

She sounds to me like some sort of a "pick me" spokewoman pandering on how playing the game to get wifed up and some of her arguments and points are quite relevant, but others not.

I'm not saying what she does is wrong, but I've just seen way too many women like her within my home community. Central African women (Cameroonese, Gabonese, Centralafrican, Rwandan, Burudian, Ougandian, Congolese, Angolese whatever) who are smart enough to hold back their bitchiness and attitude in these heavily patriarchal communities (especially the God-fearing ones) play the same game since decades, even hundreds of years. I'm kind of fed up by their double personae.

There has nothing wrong about a wife who knows how and when to shut up, stop being petty and undermine me, but I just don't need a wife who nurture me and assists me in exchange of commitment, financial literacy, good genes and a postmarital Buddha belly. I need most exactly a Nakia who plays in the shadows and an Uhuru to make it rain and roar (without the cheating coming) , when the time comes not behind me only but also alongside me.

I ain't watched none of the videos in here yet (tired). To keep it simple...

In my opinion, the reason you have simpin' along with a fucked up dating pool is because of... SOCIAL MEDIA

You got chicks who think they are in entitled to so much on a first date. Then you got chicks promoting pussy under the guise of fitness or fashion. Then add onlyfans to the equation it just turn guys into tricks where the females are just raking in cash.

[...] In my opinion, the reason you have simpin' along with a fucked up dating pool is because of... SOCIAL MEDIA

Absolutely. This, coupled by the Sexual Revolution of the 1960s, the current third-wave Feminist movement - whose aims are, alas, far less focused about actual women's rights and equality and much about bitching and yelling over feelings - and the infamous Disneyification of a still-patriarchal society regressing to the social age of an emotionally downtrodden, confused teenager.

And at last, Tinder.

You got chicks who think they are in entitled to so much on a first date. Then you got chicks promoting pussy under the guise of fitness or fashion.

And cooking. And TV traffic or weather forecasting. And New Age verbiose. And social justice. And bartaining. Even lawyering...

Then add onlyfans to the equation it just turn guys into tricks where the females are just raking in cash.

A Ponzi scheme, by other means.

They got it totally right. Their podcats are geniunely enriching.

Back