Welcome To aBlackWeb

Those in relationships and on ABW...

my wife was threatening to beat up chicks on tiny chat while christmas shopping....

wife....she jumped on when the bm was doing all her shit

I dont think we were married yet

Chi remembers lol
Shout out to TruSouthernBelle

You got a real one. When she signing up here?

Who dis cuz?
Eh0D.gif

what kinda Maury drama? Both your wife and BM were scrapping on the web, in public?

they werent "scrapping"....the bm was just in hail mary mode shoveling all kinda dirt on my name and everybody ran with it

the future wife signed up to clear some shit up

oh ok...cool

you dont think she would like it here or are you trying to keep church and state separate
Shout out to TruSouthernBelle

You got a real one. When she signing up here?

nah she aint fuckin wit it....she hated the other shit and figures its all the same

she's not an internet person and dont keep up w/ shit.....im always breaking world news to her lol

plus we childish as hell lol....i'll show her a page I was cracking up on and she'll just shake her head

Anyway back to OP, du started posting on the IC introduced it to me back when we first started dating (2008). He definitely more regular than I, i lurk and post from time to time, forum to forum (I think this like the 3 or 4th one damn it), mostly because I like to laugh. He always telling me to post more but I just don't have the time. I tell ya'll what this the last one!

She knows I come to forums to talk politics and cinema, but she don't know about anything discussed here outside of that.

Most I've done that might be questionable is flirt though, and even that's only happened once or twice, and always in a playful way.

Never slid in anyone's DM's or got nudes, but I wouldn't stop anyone from obliging me @Lea @Hazel @Reesey

lol

Last edited:
She knows I come to forums to talk politics and cinema, but she don't know about anything discussed here outside of that.

Most I've done that might be questionable is flirt though, and even that's only happened once or twice, and always in a playful way.

Never slid in anyone's DM's or got nudes, but wouldn't stop anyone from obliging me @Lea @Hazel @Reesey

lol

95F0DBDF-E78F-407C-908B-94A8601E3005.gif

Back