Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Woman Was Sexually Assaulted At A Party By This Guy......Story Inside

If niggas can't see what's wack and problematic about saying 'Yeah, homie was wrong. But...', then I dunno, man.

i get this....my only thing about it is we're on the internet, on a message board....talking about a strangers story that was posted on another platform

are we at the point where opinions in conversation is hurting anything?

lets say everybody aligned to the rulebook on proper responses and whats acceptable to share thoughts on, i see no thread going past one page...the discussion is stifled from the beginning

I dont agree with "victim blaming" which is a term i only see online and on the news and i also dont agree with everyone needing to be one sided about everything

i post here way more than any other platform because you already cant just fucking talk on most of them....you have to say whats ok in the light

again i see where its wrong and i did it myself....my point is I have no ill feelings toward the girl and I dont think she's at fault for his part of the actions that took place, only her own....and I feel like thats ok to speak on in a different time frame on a totally different platform that the story was shared to

i could just be an inconsiderate idiot tho....this is no formal request for the moral smoke

This is akin to doing a robbery, your co’d killed someone. You like, I ain’t sign up for that and snitch.

I’m sorry but you were apart of this too, don’t sick the dogs on your co’d cause you chose to go through with a bad decision

Oh...

Ohhhhhhh!

Oh I see..

Yall thought nymphomaniac's only existed in your search history!

You guys... Nymphomania is a real thing.

Not some bullshit Eric Benet tried to use as an excuse.

Pay special attention to the Mania part.

That means it can manifest and shut off when it wants.

This is a weird question but can y’all “feel” the difference?

can't speak for her, but pretty much every woman I've been with could. Especially if we started out with a condom and it broke, then it's an immediate "get up, the shit felt too good, the condom broke!"

Women push entire human beings out their pussy. Ain't enough fucking in the world that's gonna wear a woman's pussy out. Crazy grown ass men believe that middle school bullshit
Did I say worn out or ran thru??

Back