Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Woman Was Sexually Assaulted At A Party By This Guy......Story Inside

Yeah the whole scenario is crazy honestly.

So this chick was chilling with a dude whose name see wasn't even sure about. He was being thirsty as hell by her own admission, but that didn't stop her from fucking the strange thirsty nigga. And he pulled some lowlife, trifling, and risky shit with a chick that he also didn't know very well who apparently wasn't particularly selective about who she has sex with.

Is this kinda thing common now?
Now???

One night stands been happening since the dawn of time

That's not a shame, that's a plausible response to 'how couldn't she tell he wasn't wearing a rubber'
Stop it migga that mf did it guilty af. Only thing I'll say on her is to have much better judgment next time and just walk out if her condom demand isn't met.

Now???

One night stands been happening since the dawn of time

Yeah, but this don't sound like a "We met a the bar, got tipsy, and went home to have sex" scenario.

The way she describes it, she let a nigga she barely knew over to the crib to chill, he spent the whole time begging for sex, she relented and gave in, and he pulled some foul shit. I'm not saying that scenario has never before happened in the history of time. It just strikes me a weird. I've been around plenty of reckless niggas, but I don't recall any stories playing out quite like that.

Stop it migga that mf did it guilty af. Only thing I'll say on her is to have much better judgment next time and just walk out if her condom demand isn't met.
I said he was guilty

I think his actions is more important than why didn't she realize he wasn't wearing a condom

Yeah, but this don't sound like a "We met a the bar, got tipsy, and went home to have sex" scenario.

The way she describes it, she let a nigga she barely knew over to the crib to chill, he spent the whole time begging for sex, she relented and gave in, and he pulled some foul shit. I'm not saying that scenario has never before happened in the history of time. It just strikes me a weird. I've been around plenty of reckless niggas, but I don't recall any stories playing out quite like that.
Sounds like a one night stand to me

Back