Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Woman Was Sexually Assaulted At A Party By This Guy......Story Inside

In a world where there's actually people that purposefully have unprotected sex with HIV/AIDS I'm surprised she didn't make sure he was using a condom since he's a stranger

It's fucked up but I'm also surprised the Excedrin wrapper trick worked. Think I've only heard about that in movies/shows

There's also nothing wrong with teaching boys not be scambags and rapists

People do, but you'll never eliminate them all, which is why chicks still got to be careful unfortunately.

It's fucked up that niggas do that twisted shit so much they actually have a name for it. And these niggas are crazy as hell to be running up in strange women raw as if those women can't have diseases. People sure are trusting these days.

You gotta be careful cuz niggaz like this exist. This is why you lock your doors. Keep your head on a swivel. And maintain self awareness wherever you go.

If I'm crossing the street and texting on my phone and get hit by a drunk driver.

Drunk driver definitely going to jail. But I gotta be careful crossing the streets without looking. We tell that shit to kids for this very reason

For all yall know shorty box so ran thru she can't tell the difference between rubber or no rubber

Its irrelevant however. If the agreement was to wear a rubber and he purposely didn't then he wrong.

Yo this is toxic af.

Go off tho.

Dude is 100% guilty though. Like he earned everything coming his direction.

This story is still one of caution of what not to do with niggaz you don't know.

Yeah the whole scenario is crazy honestly.

So this chick was chilling with a dude whose name see wasn't even sure about. He was being thirsty as hell by her own admission, but that didn't stop her from fucking the strange thirsty nigga. And he pulled some lowlife, trifling, and risky shit with a chick that he also didn't know very well who apparently wasn't particularly selective about who she has sex with.

Is this kinda thing common now?

Back