Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Woman Was Sexually Assaulted At A Party By This Guy......Story Inside

Iykyk, any women will tell you when they are super turned on their vagina feels like a bottomless pit ready to suck and your soul into it. If she tightens her muscles it will feel "tighter" of course.

im going home on this one right here lol

this was never ok (to say) before 2020 idc idc idc

its like a dude in the 90's saying he ate ass

Lol having no walls is now the metric for being turned on

I wish everyone in here good fortune on they sexual escapades this evening
Hey man, I don't have a dick and haven't sexed a bunch of women to know 100% that some vaginas don't feel "stretched out". Could it be psychosomatic knowing she's had many partners and thus feels loose, sure. Could it just be some women have larger vaginas? Sure. Could it be women normally keep those muscles tight cuz that's what's expected, sure

Hey man, I don't have a dick and haven't sexed a bunch of women to know 100% that some vaginas don't feel "stretched out". Could it be psychosomatic knowing she's had many partners and thus feels loose, sure. Could it just be some women have larger vaginas? Sure. Could it be women normally keep those muscles tight cuz that's what's expected, sure
Where is this stretched out vagina that these brothas are experiencing coming from BA? I’ve never witnessed one of these in the wild.

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
This is why I stopped having sex 20+yrs ago

Too many variables with this fucking shit

• Ether
Reactions: B_A
Where is this stretched out vagina that these brothas are experiencing coming from BA? I’ve never witnessed one of these in the wild.
I know you are keenly aware of those vagina muscles from a comment you've made in the past, so you know what's up which makes your comment even better.

She doesn't know what sexual assault is.

Granted, in this day and age............the courts would probably side with her.........but that doesn't make it right.

Basically, what she refers to as sexual assault would be the equivalent of a woman telling a man she was on the pill when she actually wasn't.

Denzel boom clip.gif

Back