Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Woman Was Sexually Assaulted At A Party By This Guy......Story Inside

Telling somebody to move better after the fact does nothing we know now. You divorced maybe you shoulda been a better husband?

See how stupid that is. That’s exactly what you did bro. Remember

Lmao. That don’t sound stupid at all.
He probably should have been a better husband
Just like folks that have kids that’s fucked up. They probably should have been better parents.

Telling somebody to move better after the fact does nothing we know now. You divorced maybe you shoulda been a better husband?

See how stupid that is. That’s exactly what you did bro. Remember
I should have been, truth is truth. Niggas like you the reason these broads think they don't have to be held accountable for their actions and then you wind up with stories like the op

I should have been, truth is truth. Niggas like you the reason these broads think they don't have to be held accountable for their actions and then you wind up with stories like the op

I’m not a rapist nor do I defend them. You just go against just because

Lmao. That don’t sound stupid at all.
He probably should have been a better husband
Just like folks that have kids that’s fucked up. They probably should have been better parents.

You miss the point telling somebody moves better and stating the obvious when they already know is stupid. It telling a qb hey you shouldn’t thrown that int. Duh nigga

Whether she's loose or not ain't got shit to do with the issue, the hell are y'all doing

sometimes shit gets outta hand and you just gotta throw a couple jabs while you head for the exit

sort the shit out later

Go fuck your girl
Then fuck with a two liter
Then fuck her again.

Then wait bout a week and fuck her again and then tell what you found out
237bf9ddace3c3bcfba41fb9d547947f.gif

Wait til they try to tell you you don't know how pussies work lol
Iykyk, any women will tell you when they are super turned on their vagina feels like a bottomless pit ready to suck you* and your soul into it. If she tightens her muscles it will feel "tighter" of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Back