This Woman Was Sexually Assaulted At A Party By This Guy......Story Inside

BlackRain

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$2,242,316
Maybe they're just smart enough to realize it would be a waste of time because the courts wouldn't take it seriously.

Besides, the courts would be going against their own interests by not getting their fair share of child support/legal fees that keep them employed.
You know what that 1st part sounds like...what alot of women who are victims of sexual assault say when niggas always ask "Well why don't you press charges?" And they explain their experiences actually trying to report the rape/assault.

Reactions: Hellczar

deadeye

49yr old teen hood god
Dec 25, 2017
the future of a time long past
ABW Bucks
$123,069
You know what that 1st part sounds like...what alot of women who are victims of sexual assault say when niggas always ask "Well why don't you press charges?" And they explain their experiences actually trying to report the rape/assault.

Only difference is, it's true in the case of women.

Men who try to make a case like that would get laughed right out of the precinct.

This is that intersectionaltiy bullshit that Dr T Hasan Johnson has been calling out.

Basically, when people try to make it seem like certain situations affect one group just as much as the other............when it's actually just that one group that gets affected the most.

• Thumbs Down
Reactions: Hellczar

BlackRain

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$2,242,316
Only difference is, it's true in the case of women.

Men who try to make a case like that would get laughed right out of the precinct.

This is that intersectionaltiy bullshit that Dr T Hasan Johnson has been calling out.

Basically, when people try to make it seem like certain situations affect one group just as much as the other............when it's actually just that one group that gets affected the most.
You know why they'd be laughed at? Because the men who created the laws and would benefit from the intersectionality you're trying to denegrate would be the ones doing the laughing. So again your issue isn't with intersectionality it's with, in this instance, how men fail to apply it to a situation that would actually benefit them as a whole. Instead of these wild ass "Hot for teacher i wish my teacher fucked me too/i loved older women when I was 14 etc" reactions men give whenever a woman assaults a young man then maybe the idea that women can be and are predatory towards men would be taken more seriously.

So if you want the change you seem to say you do then you should probably stop saying things like "real rape" and "lying about using protection isn't rape" because it is and if more men actually abided by that im willing to bet you'd see a change in how these instances are taken seriously when its a man on the victim side of things

deadeye

49yr old teen hood god
Dec 25, 2017
the future of a time long past
ABW Bucks
$123,069
You know why they'd be laughed at? Because the men who created the laws and would benefit from the intersectionality you're trying to denegrate would be the ones doing the laughing. So again your issue isn't with intersectionality it's with, in this instance, how men fail to apply it to a situation that would actually benefit them as a whole. Instead of these wild ass "Hot for teacher i wish my teacher fucked me too/i loved older women when I was 14 etc" reactions men give whenever a woman assaults a young man then maybe the idea that women can be and are predatory towards men would be taken more seriously.

So if you want the change you seem to say you do then you should probably stop saying things like "real rape" and "lying about using protection isn't rape" because it is and if more men actually abided by that im willing to bet you'd see a change in how these instances are taken seriously when its a man on the victim side of things

True.

All things being equal, it would benefit men.

However, it wouldn't because the courts would never take it seriously.

Mainly because they never have...........and haven't shown any indication that they ever would.

AP2.0

Nothins the same & damn I just want my friend back
Site Administrator
2020 ABW Most Abusive Mod
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$871,019,634
dont be obtuse fellas

ya'll having strawman arguments to try and validate your extremely narrowed views of the world and how YOU think things should go

the double down is gonna get a lot of ya'll in trouble outside of ABW.

BlackRain

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$2,242,316
True.

All things being equal, it would benefit men.

However, it wouldn't because the courts would never take it seriously.

Mainly because they never have...........and haven't shown any indication that they ever would.
And the "why" as why it wouldn't be taken seriously has already been identified. So again change that and there you go. Change mentalities like yours and you'd see change in the system

Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
ABW Bucks
$27,984,720
Look, I'm just saying..........if you wanna call that rape, call it rape.

But don't say it's not rape when it's the other way around.

Meaning, if it's rape when a man lies about wearing a condom........then it's rape when a woman lies about being on birth control.

Don't understand why people aren't willing to accept that.
Lol no how equate not using birth control to not using a condom? And how many cases of a women lying bout birth control would go to court. How you know she took it or not that’s medical? How can you prove she lied vs it not being effective.