Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Woman Was Sexually Assaulted At A Party By This Guy......Story Inside

I don't know which one he's talking about...

But I do remember the guy who shot a transexual who told the guy he was transexual 20 minutes after they met.

And that was different. Dude was traveling with a gun, and met the transexual, and went back to their apartment for sex 20 minutes later where the trans informed the man they were trans.... And his response was to shoot him. Came back, and shot him again.

1. They didn't have sex
2. He was told straight up what was going on.

My thinking, you traveling with a gun and going back to an apartment for sex 20 minutes after meeting someone..... You gotta be out looking to buy ass. And the trans prolly could sense this dude couldn't tell, so they told him. And then he killed them.

That was very different.

Now if he really couldn't tell, and the trans told him they were a natural woman and they still had sex... Yes that's rape. But they didn't. And he was informed before anything went down.

Fucking somebody while they sleep? Yea. That’s wasn’t me. Had to be another conversation with somebody else

I think Kat said something about TarrTarr doing it to her a few years back.

She didn't consider it rape though.

She just said she was surprised.

Right... Niggaz was talking about they fuck their wives while they sleeping....I was like nigga, I get home from work after 2am on the regular.....idgaf how ready I am, if I don't get a response, I ain't just pushing it in while she sleep. That's fucking crazy to me...

But as always, the double down was there and I just backed away

Some women on here said they were cool with it too.

Back