Welcome To aBlackWeb

This dude turned down $8million lmao

Bro the nigga don't need it. His parents aren't even trippin. You and I looking at this from the viewpoint of broke niggaz that's all
Relatively broke niggas cause I ain’t rich but I’m far from broke but still it’s a big ass L for me

Someone who read it, help me out. I fail to understand what good reason there could be for turning down the money.
Good morals ig even in the article he doesn’t give a reason why I’m guessing he thought that was the righteous thing to do
05358CCB-44A2-4E21-AF44-5BD7148DA9C3.gif

Everyone don't get off from being wealthy

Sometimes its that simple
There’s no excuse to turn down an easy $8million like that it is what is it’s not like ads are going to hurt his shit literally every website/app on the planet has ads on them that’s how most developers get paid
:stare:

Well judging by the clip he seems to live in a nice home in the suburbs and his mother is a doctor. He's probably not worried about money but I guarantee you that later on in life he's going to be kicking himself for turning down that money.

I grew up in the suburbs and my parents were well off. I passed up a lot of opportunities when I was that age, now that I'm in my 40s I regret alot of the business decisions I made.

Kudos to him.
Everybody saying what he shoulda did, look at bros life and his parents, he doesn't know what less fortunate or broke means so he's not trippin regardless.

It sez something that people wanna put ads on a site to help people and think nothing of it.

facts and they saying he could donate it wtf the company won’t donate

Back