Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you aren't too cool to admit you didn't know

Don’t leave your phone in your pocket while it’s in “talk mode” (ie while using Bluetooth), it is destroying your sperm

I knew Glynn Thurman was a seasoned actor, but I didn't know his filmography in the 70s was hella deep.

I watched "J.D.s Revenge" over the weekend. Shit was crazy.

Lol @ Bananas being bad for you. Only thing iffy about a Banana is if you eat alot and are not brushing your teeth as any type of sugar can cause issues on your teeth but that's really it.

I specifically remember one Christmas being ruined by my family fighting over Monopoly while drunk

like flipped the table and scratched outta the yard shit....kids crying, everybody gotta go smh
Monoply a dirty game, mfs always trying cheat and make the rules fit their play. I haven't been at a table yet where the game was clean cut and everybody ended on good terms. Mfs start trying to bring out Connect 4 and shit, nah mane...

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Benjamin Franklin was the first to call whites “crackers,” short for “safe crackers”

BF6FADBC-7359-4429-A713-744006774265.jpeg

I didn't know water was more healthier for you than soda. I was lied to that pepsi had health benefits but water is king that keeps you alive and it also helps your kidneys to operate properly which took years for me to drink water consistently and I'm proud of the fact that water is something that I take pride in drinking. LESS SODA MORE WATER.

I didn't know water was more healthier for you than soda. I was lied to that pepsi had health benefits but water is king that keeps you alive and it also helps your kidneys to operate properly which took years for me to drink water consistently and I'm proud of the fact that water is something that I take pride in drinking. LESS SODA MORE WATER.
You gotta be trolling. Are you in middle school or is it the atrocious philly education?

Soda is like beverage cigarettes

Back