Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you aren't too cool to admit you didn't know

“In addition to six million Jews, more than five million non-Jews were murdered under the Nazi regime.”

Reactions: GNS
“In addition to six million Jews, more than five million non-Jews were murdered under the Nazi regime.”
I remember reading that awhile back and wondering how them non jews don't get as much favorable press

I remember reading that awhile back and wondering how them non jews don't get as much favorable press

Yea I knew they targeted others but I had no idea that Jews were only about half of the total number

who runs most of the major press companies?

tenor.gif

who runs most of the major press companies?

tenor.gif

Truth. Through the media they will try to have the world believe it was only jews who were killed. Many non jewish germans were killed along with a lot of people who had physical or mental disabilities. You also never hear about the plight of black germans during those years.

I don't know shit about social media outside of FB, And the Gram.

I mean there as Blackplanet and Myspace, but past those.... I don't have a fuckin clue.

TickTock?

HouseParty?

The new one, Clubhouse...which sounds like a party line to me.

What else is out there?

Never considered that you can be a Jewish atheist (since the term describes more than just the religion)

Apparently there are a ton of them

Back