Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you aren't too cool to admit you didn't know

How somebody trolling and why ask a juvenile question like that? I'm grown, its been years since I graduated from middle school. Some of you think everybody knew shit right away like we weren't lied to back then. C"mon son.

Bro...there’s no way you gonna convince me you JUST found out recently that water is better for you than soda...for you to apparently be smart enough to ask someone why they would “ask a juvenile question like that” then that leads me to believe you’ve seen, heard or read somewhere that soda isn’t good for you and that water is WAY better for you...

Long story short.....cut it out my nigga

:lol10:

Bro...there’s no way you gonna convince me you JUST found out recently that water is better for you than soda...for you to apparently be smart enough to ask someone why they would “ask a juvenile question like that” then that leads me to believe you’ve seen, heard or read somewhere that soda isn’t good for you and that water is WAY better for you...

Long story short.....cut it out my nigga

:lol10:
:scust1:I guess you can't read and that's not my problem at all. So, if you think I said recently then that's some shit you made up in your head yourself.

:scust1:I guess you can't read and that's not my problem at all. So, if you think I said recently then that's some shit you made up in your head yourself.

Awfully smart mouth for somebody who didn’t learn until sometime after middle school that water’s better than soda....

Anyway.... I just found it funny soooo be safe out here bruh lol

Awfully smart mouth for somebody who didn’t learn until sometime after middle school that water’s better than soda....

Anyway.... I just found it funny soooo be safe out here bruh lol
:wdf5:Whatever motherfucka, most of y'all are scared like a bitch to admit something that you didn't know or act like y'all know it all. But carry-on.

I thought a female sang I Can See Clearly Now.

The original, not Jimmy Cliffs cover.

Last edited:
57 divided by 3 is 19

Always thought 57 was a prime number
Who else would know that besides a mathematician? But I didn't know that either, nerd.
I remember being in the 4th grade and reading in my math book that if you add the individual intergers of any number and the sum is a multiple of 3 that number can be evenly divided by 3. I thought that was the coolest shit ever so I decided to test that premise to see if it was true. So I just started picking random numbers adding them up and seeing if it was true. So for instance 735 becomes 7+3+5 = 15. 15 is a multiple of 3 therefore 735 can evenly be divided by 3. 735/3=245. 2+4+5=11 therefore 245 can't be evenly divided by 3. 245/3=81.666.

Once I verified that it worked on the first random number that I picked my impulsive OCD led me to look at any random set of numbers that I would come across in regular everyday life and see if it can be divided by 3. So every since the 4th grade whenever I see any given number my mind automatically tries to determine if it can evenly divided by 3. Don't know why but that's the way my mind works. So yeah 57 5+7=12. 12 is a multiple of 3 so 57 can be divided by 3.

Last edited:
I remember being in the 4th grade and reading in my math book that if you add the individual intergers of any number and the sum is a multiple of 3 that number can be evenly divided by 3. I thought that was the coolest shit ever so I decided to test that premise to see if it was true. So I just started picking random numbers adding them up and seeing if it was true. So for instance 735 becomes 7+3+5 = 15. 15 is a multiple of 3 therefore 735 can evenly be divided by 3. 735/3=245. 2+4+5=11 therefore 245 can't be evenly divided by 3. 245/3=81.666.

Once I verified that it worked on the first random number that I picked my impulsive OCD led me to look at any random set of numbers that I would come across in regular everyday life and see if it can be divided by 3. So every since the 4th grade whenever I see any given number my mind automatically tries to determine if it can evenly divided by 3. Don't know why but that's the way my mind works. So yeah 57 5+7=12. 12 is a multiple of 3 so 57 can be divided by 3.
tenor.gif

I knew that.

it might be due to the way people say it in the south but I thought niggas were drinking "grandma yay" until i either started buying liquor or went to a bar ?

there's so many drugs and drinks with nick names and street names the shit just fell together and I rolled with it...never bothered to ask

it might be due to the way people say it in the south but I thought niggas were drinking "grandma yay" until i either started buying liquor or went to a bar ?

there's so many drugs and drinks with nick names and street names the shit just fell together and I rolled with it...never bothered to ask

Shoulda kept this one to yourself, my guy. Lol. Nigga was on that GRANDMA YAY back in the day!!

i was a kid mane lol....listening to country ass playa shit like this

Oh I'm from Atlanta. I can 100% understand why you thought that, based on how niggas say it. But gotdamn, even as a kid, you ain't see no bottles of the shit around? That's when you read the shit and be like 'Ohhhh...GRAND MARNIER! Got it.'. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
nah, didnt happen until i was grown

my folks drank mostly brown w/ lemon/lime and a splash of water....or just beer....never saw no liqueurs or different shit until i went in the store

im just glad I didnt go nowhere like "whats up on that grandma tho.....break that ole yay out"

Back