Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you aren't too cool to admit you didn't know

If you say Wolverine...I'd say Hugh Jackman.

latest

I didn't know Wolverines are actually real animals lol.......Just found out that Wolverine is a powerful animal that resembles a small bear.

3U3XIGQ5MNHFJMZ3J3FY6VZCWQ.png

Damn, you never seen Red Dawn?

I didn't know that the term 'superpower' - as in 'The United States is a superpower and the only superpower on Earth right now.' has an ACTUAL definition.

Superpower refers to any country who has the military capability to fight two different wars on two different fronts at the same time.

Pretty interesting.

I didn't know Africa was the largest continent until the 7th grade (around 84-85). We had an assembly and the speaker was on some educational shits and showing us slides of shit when she came across a slide of the map showing Africa to be this gargantuan land mass. She then proceeded to tell us that, in fact, Africa was the largest of the continents and the reason we were always shown a map that showed it smaller was because of some old world racist euro-centric white supremacist shit... And this was a white woman telling us this.

That weekend I tried to school my militant stepfather on it and he pulls out a map we used to have on the wall and he was like "... son... you should have ALWAYS known that. "

So there has been this white woman making the rounds on the internet and social media named Jane Elliott. She's been in videos explaining the African roots of all people and alladat, but the most interesting part was her explanation of how the map we see that shows Africa as a smaller continent was rooted in racism:

I believe her videos have even been posted on here a time or two. About a month ago it dawned on me: Jane Elliott was the woman that gave us the speech on how Africa was the largest of the continents. She said the same thing about South America and Greenland that she said in this video.

I didn't know that the term 'superpower' - as in 'The United States is a superpower and the only superpower on Earth right now.' has an ACTUAL definition.

Superpower refers to any country who has the military capability to fight two different wars on two different fronts at the same time.

Pretty interesting.

Basically. The US Military and all of it's supporting organizations has the capability to fight on several fronts at once. No other country can do what we can do.

If you say Wolverine...I'd say Hugh Jackman.

latest

I didn't know Wolverines are actually real animals lol.......Just found out that Wolverine is a powerful animal that resembles a small bear.

3U3XIGQ5MNHFJMZ3J3FY6VZCWQ.png
i know we all supposed to be learning stuff but you NEVER thought to yourself what is a wolverine after hearing "michigan wolverines" forever??

Learned from an ESPN story on Coach O that Cajuns are the descendants of French Canadiens(Acadians) that were kicked off their land by the British.

Learned from an ESPN story on Coach O that Cajuns are the descendants of French Canadiens(Acadians) that were kicked off their land by the British.

yeah, its a pocket of em still here today

not a lot of em but they are spread throughout concentrated groups in LA

Back