Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you aren't too cool to admit you didn't know

When I was in highschool,..lemme preface this by sayin I grew up in poverty and in the ghetto among adults who felt that kids were to be seen and not heard. So the amount of life direction I got, up to that point was minimal.

But when I was like, a freshman in highschool. Up to that point my wardrobe was largely all hand me downs, never got new shoes, never was the one that got new fits for Christmas, my birthday, or the start of the school year.

So I always noticed the most confident individuals around the hood and the school were the kids that had the hottest fits. Jordan's, questions, grant hills, da Pippens wit the Nike and air on the shoe, tommy, guess, dkny, yall know what it is.

So I always felt like I felt like shit cause I didn't have that stuff. So my first time making real money, I went to the mall, and copped all da shit that niggaz think is hot. I had terrible fashion sense because fashion was never a concern for me, me being poor.

So when I copped, i copped purely off of the name. So the day came, i get to school, I'm drippy as fuck..I got tommy Jean's, kordell Stewart jersey..da real shit. Tommy watch, tommy Scully.

Outside of the attention that I got at the start of the day, I still felt like shit. So I'm wondering why do i still feel like shit. These clothes pose to make me feel special, confident, ...these clothes pose to..

Then I look around the lunch room and it finally dawned on me

AnyQueasyFairyfly-max-1mb.gif

These niggaz fronting, these clothes dont make you feel special, they make believing like it do..

I was 16 years old and didnt know that people be fronting...deadass, I'm one of the rare people in life that kept it 100 since birth and didnt know that people be faking

When I was in highschool,..lemme preface this by sayin I grew up in poverty and in the ghetto among adults who felt that kids were to be seen and not heard. So the amount of life direction I got, up to that point was minimal.

But when I was like, a freshman in highschool. Up to that point my wardrobe was largely all hand me downs, never got new shoes, never was the one that got new fits for Christmas, my birthday, or the start of the school year.

So I always noticed the most confident individuals around the hood and the school were the kids that had the hottest fits. Jordan's, questions, grant hills, da Pippens wit the Nike and air on the shoe, tommy, guess, dkny, yall know what it is.

So I always felt like I felt like shit cause I didn't have that stuff. So my first time making real money, I went to the mall, and copped all da shit that niggaz think is hot. I had terrible fashion sense because fashion was never a concern for me, me being poor.

So when I copped, i copped purely off of the name. So the day came, i get to school, I'm drippy as fuck..I got tommy Jean's, kordell Stewart jersey..da real shit. Tommy watch, tommy Scully.

Outside of the attention that I got at the start of the day, I still felt like shit. So I'm wondering why do i still feel like shit. These clothes pose to make me feel special, confident, ...these clothes pose to..

Then I look around the lunch room and it finally dawned on me

View attachment 343664

These niggaz fronting, these clothes dont make you feel special, they make believing like it do..

I was 16 years old and didnt know that people be fronting...deadass, I'm one of the rare people in life that kept it 100 since birth and didnt know that people be faking
funny-mirror-lizard-face-ugly.jpg

Back