Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you aren't too cool to admit you didn't know

Didn't know Ice T was in the military before he rapped, i knew about him being a break dancer but not the military.

Didn't know that Robin Harris was the original host of Def Comedy Jam. He passed before they did the show so Martin got it.

Didn't know that Richard Pryor was intimidated by Eddie Murphy. Just found this out this year!

That shit was garbage and the Mexican mutha fuckas at the restaurants never schooled me and just watched me eat that shit.... smh

Never had a tamale post

they really aint shit......even without the wrap lol.....spiced corn mash

we got a country town close by here called Zwolle, and they're famous for tamales......its a whole festival every year and they sell out every time

I think people love em cuz its easy to eat and you dont need a plate or nothing....people just stand around gettin drunk and stuffin them shits down

plus they're heavy and stick to you so you can keep right on drinking

I think cap means lie.

Have no idea what p’s and q’s are either. Maybe something to do with how they are mirror images or something.

Lol I meant the pint and quart shit, idk where you got that from
Practice good manners, be precise and careful in one's behavior and speech, as in Their grandmother often told the children to mind their p's and q's. The origin of this expression, first recorded in 1779, is disputed. Among the more interesting theories advanced is that bartenders kept track of customers' consumption in terms of pints (p's) and quarts (q's) and the phrase referred to an honest accounting; that schoolchildren were taught to be careful in distinguishing the letters p and q; and that French dancing masters cautioned pupils about the correct performance of the figures pieds and queues (either abbreviated or mispronounced in English as p's and q's).

Practice good manners, be precise and careful in one's behavior and speech, as in Their grandmother often told the children to mind their p's and q's. The origin of this expression, first recorded in 1779, is disputed. Among the more interesting theories advanced is that bartenders kept track of customers' consumption in terms of pints (p's) and quarts (q's) and the phrase referred to an honest accounting; that schoolchildren were taught to be careful in distinguishing the letters p and q; and that French dancing masters cautioned pupils about the correct performance of the figures pieds and queues (either abbreviated or mispronounced in English as p's and q's).

1779....now I see where you got it

Didn't know Ice T was in the military before he rapped, i knew about him being a break dancer but not the military.

Didn't know that Robin Harris was the original host of Def Comedy Jam. He passed before they did the show so Martin got it.

Didn't know that Richard Pryor was intimidated by Eddie Murphy. Just found this out this year!

IIRC he mentioned it in a song, can't even begin to think of which album it was on though.

Back