Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you aren't too cool to admit you didn't know

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
What the thread title says

What are some things that you honestly don't know prior to finding out about it.

And you Google warriors can stay tf out this thread. I don't want no faux smart ol I" knew what that was before the internet" people in here.

Here goes a softball from me

I legit didn't know Missy was a nickname for Melissa. Was in the break room one day and ran into a co-worker named Missy. I had a brain fart and said "hey Melissa". I caught myself and said "damn my fault, I meant Missy".

She said "no worries, Melissa is my real name"

Weebay gif.

Is this common knowledge or did she make that shit up?

What are some things that you honestly don't know prior to finding out about it.

And you Google warriors can stay tf out this thread. I don't want no faux smart ol I" knew what that was before the internet" people in here.

I legit didn't know Missy was a nickname for Melissa. Was in the break room one day and ran into a co-worker named Missy. I had a brain fart and said "hey Melissa". I caught myself and said "damn my fault, I meant Missy".

Weebay gif.

If her name is Melissa how did she make it up

Weebay gif.

She didn't make it up.
Old friend of mine name was Melissa and her mother called her Missy. I found out it was short for her name as well, never knew until me and her mother had the conversation about nicknames. My mother always called her Mel but her mother was the only one that I heard call her Missy.

My brother showed me last year that the arrow on the dashboard indicates which side the car’s gas tank door is on.....
fuel_gauge_analog.jpg

I didn't know that we as woman go through our cycle everyday of the week.

I thought the "period cycle" was just the time frame that we menstruate for 3-7 days.

Woe is me

I didn't know that we as woman go through our cycle everyday of the week.

I thought the "period cycle" was just the time frame that we menstruate for 3-7 days.

Woe is me
Weebay gif

I didn’t know MLB stood for Major League Baseball

Was a Pac fan most of my teens and didn’t know 2pac was his real name

Didn’t know women get just as horny as men

Thought it was pronounced Wu Tang Klang

I got three funny stories too

When I was in school. One day during recess my friends were on merry go round singing a song. I go over to the merry go round and start singing the song too. They stopped I looked up still singing the song wit the teacher standing right there. I ended up having to go to the principles office and got written up.

Seems the learning disabled kids were at recess with us And the song they were singing was “LD FOLLOW ME, LEARNING DIS..ABLITY”. My dumbass thought they were singing learning this ability. Like the ability to go fast on the merry go round. I didn’t know kids were learning disabled. Principle didn’t believe me tho, she said that was stupid.

The second is after learning about that, I thought special teams in football meant that the guys on that squad had disabilities. Like when the crowd would go Moooooooooose after moose Johnson did something good. I thought they were saying that cause he was deaf and they were saying it loud so he could hear.

The third, ima a dumbass kid story. Round the time when Whoop there it is was out, my part of the city would play other parts of the city in ball at the boys and girls club. So on day we whuppin on a team from Monks Corner and the crowd is going “whoop there it is”. I thought cause we were at a b-ball game they were saying “Hoop Menace”.

So I’m hopping around the gym wit my friends yelling HOOP MENNNNACE” lol..this 13 year old kid. 6 years older than me at the time punches me in the stomach hard and fuck..and yells..THAT AINT THE WORDS FAGGOT

:cry:I learned that day

Back