Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things U Used To Like, But Now U Think Is Trash

The post game and mid range game is a lost art. And the future doesnt look bright. When you watch youth games/AAU alot of team play 5 out, even the bigs are throwing up 3s.

Again I blame steph n the warriors.

And to a lesser extent the James harden small ball rockets

small booty too.

when i was young i could dig it but seems like each year more and more phat had to be on that azz for it to be proper.

only time i can appreciate a small azz now is on an asian woman. it's just a matter of standards and averages.. they're flat as fuck, u gotta take what u can get.

Last edited:
lol ikr... who tf has a vcr

giphy.gif

MMA and wrestling

Used to watch every ufc card from the early prelims to the main event each card was stacked no filler. Then around 2017, they started doing cards every weekend for months straight and deluded the product by filling them with regional level fighters. The pandemic has made it even worse, I just wait until the main event or co main starts and it's a wrap after that.

WWE's modern product speaks for itself, most talented roster ever as far as in ring ability but the story lines are trash and they ruin anybody with some buzz from nxt. Will give them props for Bryan @ wm 30, Authority Rollins, Lynch, and Kofi but besides Rollins none of those were WWE's real plan, fans basically forced their hand.

And I agree with the wrestling.

The Golden Era of the 80s, and the rise of the nWo along with WWE’s “Attitude Era” in the 90s made for damn good TV for teens and pre-teens.

Then WCW went under in 2001, and The ‘E transition to the PG Era later that decade. That killed it for me, and a lot of us who grew up on wrestling.

They’re gone from the PG Era, but the damage is done. This new generation are athletically better than the previous one, but the writers can’t develop a story for shit now, so I’m SUPER causal now when it comes to wrestling. I watched one PPV (online of course) for the first time in YEARS. It was bittersweet to see that the women’s Royal Rumble was much better than the men’s.

Wow. Times have changed indeed.

I stop drinking soda for my New Years resolution.

But sprite didnt hit like it did back in the late 90s and early 2000s

might be my taste buds IDK.

riding w/ the seat way back

not lacing the shoes lol

processed sugar (i'll still eat it smh)

long hair (shit just doesnt work for me anymore)

tv in general

And I agree with the wrestling.

The Golden Era of the 80s, and the rise of the nWo along with WWE’s “Attitude Era” in the 90s made for damn good TV for teens and pre-teens.

Then WCW went under in 2001, and The ‘E transition to the PG Era later that decade. That killed it for me, and a lot of us who grew up on wrestling.

They’re gone from the PG Era, but the damage is done. This new generation are athletically better than the previous one, but the writers can’t develop a story for shit now, so I’m SUPER causal now when it comes to wrestling. I watched one PPV (online of course) for the first time in YEARS. It was bittersweet to see that the women’s Royal Rumble was much better than the men’s.

Wow. Times have changed indeed.
When you’re younger, there’s still that part of you that hopes wrestling is real...

Kinda like Santa Claus

Back