Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things U Used To Like, But Now U Think Is Trash

Allah_U_Akbar

Back in the late 90’s , I ain’t gonna lie...

I used to watch WWF/WWE...

That shit was funny as hell.

Then the storylines started getting more and more outrageous and unbelievable (and predictable)!

I ain’t watched that junk since like ‘99.

That junk just seems lame and dated to me now.

Can’t do it.

You?

Videogames. Lost all interest. Every attempt I make to rekindle my love for it is in vain. I can still get caught up in the hype of a new release, read articles and reviews, watch trailers and playthroughs but personally playing the shit is utterly pointless.

I'm glad though. It's time better spent now.

Most of 80's and early 90's hip hop. Don't get me wrong, there are still some very good songs out there but now i find most of it unplayable.

i would say wrestling kinda grew out of it but i still try keep somewhat in touch . Once all my favorites left or died i fell back from it tbh . the wrestling now isnt the same as it was back in the day . storylines seem boring

I thought the Toyota Celica was a fantastic car in my teens and I really thought about getting one, but when I got to my 20s, it just seems so ugly and wack

i wanted one of those so bad but i always used to see a female driving it so i said fuck it

Back in the late 90’s , I ain’t gonna lie...

I used to watch WWF/WWE...

That shit was funny as hell.

Then the storylines started getting more and more outrageous and unbelievable (and predictable)!

I ain’t watched that junk since like ‘99.

That junk just seems lame and dated to me now.

Can’t do it.

You?

The in ring product is far better now because wrestlers, both men and women, are far more athletic then the wrestlers from the past. As for storylines, it was a different time back then when there wasn’t any social media or dirt sheets giving away results like that do now. And when WCW and ECW were bought and went bankrupt, that hurt the wrestling industry and interest has gone down since. I still watch it and enjoy it for the most part and am quite happy that it’s not as popular as once before

dope thread idea.

The NBA.

The warriors n steph curry broke the NBA. Niggas jus jack up 3's nowdays. There is no real offensive gameplan anymore. Watchin the NBA is basically watching a high level gm at ur local Y. Niggas take the very 1st 3 available, who ever rebounds the ball brings the ball up and no 1 plays d. The jus try to out score each other.....final straw was that nuggs gm last week. Niggas had a 4 on 1 fast break in the final seconds and everyone ran to the 3 point line. Shit ended w a bad shot n a loss. The NBA is fucked.

The in ring product is far better now because wrestlers, both men and women, are far more athletic then the wrestlers from the past. As for storylines, it was a different time back then when there wasn’t any social media or dirt sheets giving away results like that do now. And when WCW and ECW were bought and went bankrupt, that hurt the wrestling industry and interest has gone down since. I still watch it and enjoy it for the most part and am quite happy that it’s not as popular as once before
More athletic, maybe... But are they more entertaining?

That’s the thing about the 90’s...

They had those larger than life characters with personalities.

They still got that today?

Like I said, it was funny as hell, too back then.

Then, I just kinda got tired of it and ain’t been back since.

dope thread idea.

The NBA.

The warriors n steph curry broke the NBA. Niggas jus jack up 3's nowdays. There is no real offensive gameplan anymore. Watchin the NBA is basically watching a high level gm at ur local Y. Niggas take the very 1st 3 available, who ever rebounds the ball brings the ball up and no 1 plays d. The jus try to out score each other.....final straw was that nuggs gm last week. Niggas had a 4 on 1 fast break in the final seconds and everyone ran to the 3 point line. Shit ended w a bad shot n a loss. The NBA is fucked.
They got seven-footers launching 3-pointers now.

SMH

Also, you almost never see fast-break dunks in heavy traffic or alley-oops anymore.

More athletic, maybe... But are they more entertaining?

That’s the thing about the 90’s...

They had those larger than life characters with personalities.

They still got that today?

Like I said, it was funny as hell, too back then.

Then, I just kinda got tired of it and ain’t been back since.

It’s now impossible to create larger than life characters in wrestling because it’s difficult for anyone to be universally beloved. The last big star was John Cena. Though he meant well and had the kids and women on his side, fans like me didn’t like him so much because of his move set and the fact that he won way too much. I commend him for doing so many make a wish wishes but could care less about his wrestling career for the most part.

I used to love watching wrestling. I stopped towards the end of the SmackDown era. Every day after school it was a royal rumble in the park, lol. I seen the other day that some celebrity was the champion of something. That's something I never understood. How are champions chosen? Do people draw cards or something? Is it based on who has the bigger fanbase?

Also, to answer your question Op - Latinas.

They got seven-footers launching 3-pointers now.

SMH

Also, you almost never see fast-break dunks in heavy traffic or alley-oops anymore.

Fast break dunks in heavy traffic? That kinda negates itself lol...

I used to be heavy into doing word finds and puzzles. Like legit 500+ piece ones but I stopped having the time to devote to them and fell off

Back