Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things U Ain’t Too Cool To Admit U Like

another thing I like is flavored moonshine

a lot of mofos from the city don't really be up on moonshine like that, but I can def rock with it

almost half of my liquor cabinet is mason jars even tho I've eased up on drinking a lot
I always wanted to try moonshine and my uncle used to make it all the time before he passed away in SC but at that time I wasn't older enough to drink. Even though I don't drink much anymore but I would still give moonshine a try.

I used to watch the soap operas with my grandma when I was little. If I’m off work during the week I still do.

I’m a big hockey fan. Wrestling too.

Big movie buff too. I’m talking B, C movies. Shit with a lot of unintentional comedy.

Shorty looked her best when she had cankles, tell me I'm lying
500full-winny-munoz.jpg

tumblr_nuagil8GiK1uyje82o2_500.gif

I watch Dr Pimple Popper every Monday on TLC. Anything to do with surgery of removal of tumors or growths I'll be dead into the TV.

I get my feet done aka pedicure at least once a month. Late wife turned me on to it and I've been hooked on it ever since

another thing I like is flavored moonshine

a lot of mofos from the city don't really be up on moonshine like that, but I can def rock with it

almost half of my liquor cabinet is mason jars even tho I've eased up on drinking a lot
Bro I got a gang of moonshine. I fucked around and found the plug. But I'm scared of the shine. Only the white lightning though. That shit will have you in a different state of mind

I watch Dr Pimple Popper every Monday on TLC. Anything to do with surgery of removal of tumors or growths I'll be dead into the TV.

I get my feet done aka pedicure at least once a month. Late wife turned me on to it and I've been hooked on it ever since

I hate that shit w a passion. Popping pimples should be a private matter imo

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE making people mad and confused singing songs intentionally wrong. For example

Smooth criminal hook

"You been struck by....you been struck by.... You been struck by........ "

Shit be the funniest inside joke ever. It's bonus points when folks take them seriously and get mad at me. I have a weird sense of humor smh.

Back