Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things U Ain’t Too Cool To Admit U Like

- battle rap: been watching on and off since 106 & Park, WRCs, Smack DVD, Fight Klub, 2 Raw for the Streets etc.
- desktop customization for laptops: I can spend hours looking for new backgrounds, wallpapers and different themes to make my desktop look as good as possible. I want to run Linux on an old PC just to spend hours customizing the taskbar, file explorer, etc. lol
- video game Lets Plays

Arby's (apparently it's cool online to hate on Arby's food...idk where tf this comes from, I could do worse as fast food goes)

Some bottom shelf whiskeys. I'll take Black Velvet over Hennessey and some other name brand liquors any day. I'll be just as drunk and save double the money.

Eatin my wife's ass. Fuckit I'ma freak.

The movie 'Hostel'.

'Don't Speak' by No Doubt. Fuckit this is a soul song as far as I'm concerned.

- battle rap: been watching on and off since 106 & Park, WRCs, Smack DVD, Fight Klub, 2 Raw for the Streets etc.
- desktop customization for laptops: I can spend hours looking for new backgrounds, wallpapers and different themes to make my desktop look as good as possible. I want to run Linux on an old PC just to spend hours customizing the taskbar, file explorer, etc. lol
- video game Lets Plays

Bruh... When I first got into Linux I would spend days customizing every desktop the distro shipped with it (Mandrake 6.1 at the time). I got ZERO work done with it 'cause I stayed in config files making the window managers do shit and look like I wanted them to. Every distro after that, same thing. Shit went on for a loooong time until I hit a point where I needed functionality over form so I settled into a groove with Gnome 2 (now MATE) and went from there.

I still customize my OpenBSD machines though. My OpenBSD desktop is in storage until we find a crib to move to but these were two of the last desktop screenshots from it.

screenFetch-2018-11-20_16-11-34.png

screenFetch-2019-01-04_08-54-26.png

This is my shit! Craig Armstrong - Weather Armstrong

The artistry, the instrumentation, the arrangement and the use of various sounds is perfect to me.

When I was younger I saw it on Kobe video on YouTube and was blown away. One of my favorite songs in any genre

I did not know this was this lil boy’s song. I be seeing his name all the time, but never knew if he was a singer or a rapper. I still don’t. Washed 😔

I like old school R&B songs preferably from the 90's some from the 80's.

I used to watch soap operas from a period of 4-5 yrs until it took a whole 12 months to wrap up storylines.

I still like reading comic books & playing video games (yeah I'm a grown ass nerd).

Back