Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things U Ain’t Too Cool To Admit U Like

Y'all are poddin for real 🗣️🎙️

Timely

Hip hop is trash to me i wish niggas would of stayed with rock or some other shit. Like i dont know how yall can enjoy music talking about killing other black men, selling drugs & shitting on black women. Before somebody say the christian rap or the Talib Kweli bullshit we all know that shit dont slap.

I like and am slightly turned on by long finger nails. I'm talking the real long fake ones women get done. There's something wild/animalistic about it, like they got sharp claws and they'll use em (preferably during sex).

I listen to death metal. One of my favourite bands, a pioneering act of the scene, got two black members (guitarist and drummer).

unnamed.jpg

Bottom line... you name a genre of music, no matter how seemingly or stereotypically "white", we're in it somewhere. And we probably played an important role in its development.

I listen to death metal. One of my favourite bands, a pioneering act of the scene, got two black members (guitarist and drummer).

View attachment 660063

Bottom line... you name a genre of music, no matter how seemingly or stereotypically "white", we're in it somewhere. And we probably played an important role in its development.

I'm amazed at just how many people don't know that the creators of House, Techno, Jungle, and Drum and Bass are Black and those dudes are celebrated all over the world.

Rock/Metal music. I like a bunch of rock bands.

Pink Floyd is them dudes.
The Stones (even before I met Mick Jagger)
The later Beatles stuff
Metallica
Led Zeppelin
Slash from Guns and Roses (who’s black)
Jim I Hendrix (the GOAT guitarist IMO)
AC/DC

I got diverse musical tastes. When I get in the car and put the music on random that shit might go from some hardcore rap to some Celtic folk music to some Peruvian pan flutes to some Reggae.

I ain't ashamed of it, but the switch up sometimes does have people who riding with me looking at me like

Bro….I’ve always wanted to start a challenge where people put their ENTIRE musical library on Shuffle mode, and play 10 seconds of the first 10 songs.

That shit would be interesting as fuck.

Hip hop is trash to me i wish niggas would of stayed with rock or some other shit. Like i dont know how yall can enjoy music talking about killing other black men, selling drugs & shitting on black women.
Ima keep it a buck i love feet i would rather get a foot job then some head, been fascinated about feet since i was a lad. I would be in class looking at bitches feet like nice soles, nice acrylic on those mfs wonder if those fake or her actually toe nails.

This you?

Back