Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things U Ain’t Too Cool To Admit U Like

Allah_U_Akbar

Seriously, when I was little I used to LOVE reading about and watching shows about animals.

I mean, animals in general, but birds in particular.

It used to amaze me that these creatures could defy gravity and take flight.

We would go to the library at school and the other kids would check out kiddie books and I’d be checking out books on zoology.

Nine years old and I could identify all these different bird species I would see.

I didn’t know anybody my age who studied animals like me, so I kept it to myself.

Hell, I STILL love watching animal shows on Discovery and National Geographic.

And you????

What are some things “THE COOL TABLE” likes that others might not consider “cool”?

Seriously, when I was little I used to LOVE reading about and watching shows about animals.

I mean, animals in general, but birds in particular.

It used to amaze me that these creatures could defy gravity and take flight.

We would go to the library at school and the other kids would check out kiddie books and I’d be checking out books on zoology.

Nine years old and I could identify all these different bird species I would see.

I didn’t know anybody my age who studied animals like me, so I kept it to myself.

Hell, I STILL love watching animal shows on Discovery and National Geographic.

And you????

What are some things “THE COOL TABLE” likes that others might not consider “cool”?

Not to rain on your parade, but having a interest in animals is not abnormal. Its actually very common.

Not to rain on your parade, but having a interest in animals is not abnormal. Its actually very common.
Uh yeah...

You don’t understand, bruh..

I used to STUDY animals as a little kid.

I didn’t check out animal books made for kids.

I would read the normal books.

I thought I was gonna be an ornithologist when I grew up.

I like women with thick ankles aka cankles lol

2B48C4C000000578-0-image-m-16_1439387463999.jpg

ju6DXaIw6YkyC15JQKPQcUc6FIyeUlCRGENiCdhO_HY.jpg

article-0-0D04771800000578-489_468x823.jpg

Niggas don’t love baseball but I do
Nah, you good.

Baseball is cool.

Ain’t nobody gonna clown a kid ( or adult) for liking baseball.

Birdwatching has never been cool...

Especially in the black community as a kid.

I kept that shit to myself.

Soap Operas moms side of the family is perdomitley female so we had no choice but to watch them.

History I love that shit

Random facts I'll be having a conversation and randomly bring up something I just learned. I retain useless information.

I like Ariana Grande's music she can sing like a MF!

Downloading all kinds of media onto my external hard drives.

Got bout 5 4TB's still in the box. If I like it or it got my attention, gotta keep it for myself.

Back