Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll They're trying to normalize.........

You down with M.A.P. ?

• Yes. Renaming pedophilia is a good thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Sugarcoating pedophilia is bad

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • On the fence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wonder what Hellczar thinks?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
How can pedophilia be disconnected from behavior? Like how?

Theoretically it would be the same as a person not acting on the attraction they feel. The problem is the attraction they're abstaining from is inherently harmful and rightfully met with disgust and should be automatic death. So to many it rightfully means there's no point in trying to offer a humanizing aspect to someone whose inherent nature is to harm the most vulnerable people we have...our children.

Your post still makes no sense because you know what you were trying to falsely equate. Someone considering themselves trans is not the same as a pedophile. And the public at large isn't advocating for the acceptance of pedophilia as a normal thing.

Take a step back and tell me where I said any of those things.

I asked you are they born that way

"They are born that way and should be accepted goes out the window now"...that's you trying to equate two things that have nothing to do with each other. Unless you meant something else by that statement it's pretty clear what you're leaning towards.
I see you don’t get it but whatever.

explain to us? Because it seem like you’re trying take a shot at trans folks because they say they are born that way

Like I said.

it’s accept others for their differences till is some shit YOU don’t agree with.

Fuck them pedos

The disagreement is because one harms people. Someone being trans doesnt harm other people. No matter how you try to spin it the two are not the same. And trying to ignore why that disagreement exists is just exposing you're own prejudice

Never said they was the same.

one is bullshit and the other is a monstrosity and both will never be accepted by me.

Damn you sound ignorant

Lmao.

I don’t care bruh. You live in the world where females and males are the same. Not me. Disgusting because you have a daughter and teaching her that a man is just as much as a woman as her if he wants to be

but claim to be all about women rights. All you doing is holding up WS and the male patriarchy with the shit you talk and whoever else agree with that.

Never said they was the same.

one is bullshit and the other is a monstrosity and both will never be accepted by me.
I think you can disagree without being dismissive though.

I don’t believe someone born a man can be a woman and vice versa and I don’t agree with how they try to take biology out of the equation.

At the same time, if they not hurting anyone, I don’t give a fuck what they call themselves or how they live their lives.

Lmao.

I don’t care bruh. You live in the world where females and males are the same. Not me. Disgusting because you have a daughter and teaching her that a man is just as much as a woman as her if he wants to be

but claim to be all about women rights. All you doing is holding up WS and the male patriarchy with the shit you talk and whoever else agree with that.

Lol you got that from ic refugee huh. Because idk wtf you’re talking about and neither do you?

I see what @Dwayne is saying and what he’s not saying.

I think the other side fight something he didn’t say.

no one is ok with peco shit. But because people went to far with saying take me as I am, it was just a matter of time for pedo shit to come to the forefront. Not that anyone is ok with it but it’s still the nerve if the people trying it.
That’s why they saying attracted but won’t act on.
like why even say the shit? Stfu.
But then it’s going to turn to don’t silence people. As long as they not hurting anyone….mind ya business.
Smdh
Shit is crazy when you see it happen in real time.

no one is ok with peco shit. But because people went to far with saying take me as I am, it was just a matter of time for pedo shit to come to the forefront. Not that anyone is ok with it but it’s still the nerve if the people trying it.
But then it’s going to turn to don’t silence people. As long as they not hurting anyone….mind ya business.
Smdh

But the thing is that there have literally always been pedo weirdos pushing for fringe shit. The nambla organization been around for a long time 42 years so they didn’t just pop up with the lbgqt thing. Also kids can’t consent to sex so this won’t be a thing.
Grown adults having sexual relations with the same sex ain’t on the same level and then trying to say that because the lbgqt movement became more acceptable that “well the pedos obviously need to be heard too” it’s some wild shit to link those together

Smdh

You're bringing up a point that nobody with any common sense or decency is pushing for or supporting. There's plenty of looney bin shit fringe groups of people try to advocate for that society collectively tells them to shut the fuck up because it's never gonna happen. So there's no point in pretending as if this will ever be an accepting thing or trying to act as if it will ever be taken seriously because it won't be.

You're bringing up a point that nobody with any common sense or decency is pushing for or supporting. There's plenty of looney bin shit fringe groups of people try to advocate for that society collectively tells them to shut the fuck up because it's never gonna happen. So there's no point in pretending as if this will ever be an accepting thing or trying to act as if it will ever be taken seriously because it won't be.
Who said it would be accepted?

it’s not about linking the two per se……it’s about take me as I am.
niggas want to say they identify with whatever. And they are mostly celebrated.
So like I said, it was just a matter of time.
No one is saying gays make pedos.
Ya know exactly what’s being said.

How a dude gon call me prejudice but advocates the killing of all white folks including kids

Back