Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll They're trying to normalize.........

You down with M.A.P. ?

• Yes. Renaming pedophilia is a good thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Sugarcoating pedophilia is bad

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • On the fence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wonder what Hellczar thinks?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Yall are both either being intentionally obstuse or aren't that smart if you don't see the clear difference in what yall are insinuating vs what this thread is about. One involves a personal decision that harms nobody. The other involves the great potential to harm another person. They're not the same issue and if you believe they are then you're actually contributing to a larger problem that keeps letting people get harmed without being noticed or believed.

You know they not smart man just wanna sound smart

Like some else said……
When we have accept people for who they want to be, it’s a problem.
Ppl will begin to use as an out.
Saw a video of a cop patting down a woman. Some asked was a female cop present or available.,,The cop said he Idenfies with being a woman.(since niggas always thinking ppl are lion. )

was he wrong without proving that’s who he is? Or was he foul for using pop culture as a weapon?

Cops always wrong bitch

Yall are both either being intentionally obstuse or aren't that smart if you don't see the clear difference in what yall are insinuating vs what this thread is about. One involves a personal decision that harms nobody. The other involves the great potential to harm another person. They're not the same issue and if you believe they are then you're actually contributing to a larger problem that keeps letting people get harmed without being noticed or believed.

Are they born that way?

I give them the energy they needed which is death and I give less energy to trans folks who are bullshit.

Take whatever you want from that.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
It’s crazy how y’all be against gays so much you link them to pedophiles but no energy for straight pedophiles at all.

Put your fucking account on the line and show me any proof of this dumb shit you saying about posters on here.

You can one the folks on here that thinks it’s an epidemic going on in which Trans folks are being sought and killed here in the US despite another poster dropping backed up facts about it.

Y’all just love to say shit

Put your fucking account on the line and show me any proof of this dumb shit you saying about posters on here.

You can one the folks on here that thinks it’s an epidemic going on in which Trans folks are being sought and killed here in the US despite another poster dropping backed up facts about it.

Y’all just love to say shit

Lol is this thread not proof and the R Kelly thread not proof y’all do not have the same energy compared to lbgqt topics

Lol is this thread not proof and the R Kelly thread not proof y’all do not have the same energy compared to lbgqt topics
I don’t want no smoke, just calling things as I see them, but yeah I didn’t see anyone saying heterosexuality was a slippery slope to acceptance of pedophilia in the Kelly thread.

I’m just saying the same way you don’t attribute the actions of a few heterosexuals to the whole, you can’t do it in this case either.

Are they born that way?

I give them the energy they needed which is death and I give less energy to trans folks who are bullshit.

Take whatever you want from that.

Your post still makes no sense because you know what you were trying to falsely equate. Someone considering themselves trans is not the same as a pedophile. And the public at large isn't advocating for the acceptance of pedophilia as a normal thing.

Back