Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll They're trying to normalize.........

You down with M.A.P. ?

• Yes. Renaming pedophilia is a good thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Sugarcoating pedophilia is bad

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • On the fence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wonder what Hellczar thinks?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Saw this a few days ago.
Ain’t want to make the thread since y’all can get stupid sometimes

and honestly I’m not surprised
Me and a few others stated it was headed this way… they already talking about beastiality too.
Shit is sick..
Everyone don’t need to be ok with what people call their truth.

but we supported all truths up to this point and fought those who didn’t agree with some shit.
True or false
And this is what those fights lead to.

smdh
Anyone gonna defend this sick shit?
Do they need representation?
Chop that niggas head off
It’s only headed this way on the internet. Real people ain’t having none of this shit. LGBTQ has grown against opposition because at the end of the day it’s still consenting adults.

Bestaility? I don’t give a fuck what people do to their animals. That may be fucked up but as long as humans are suffering I don’t have energy to focus on animal suffering.

It’s only headed this way on the internet. Real people ain’t having none of this shit. LGBTQ has grown against opposition because at the end of the day it’s still consenting adults.

Bestaility? I don’t give a fuck what people do to their animals. That may be fucked up but as long as humans are suffering I don’t have energy to focus on animal suffering.

Thank you! Literally some internet shit the professor who said it from ODU and they was like fuck that

which one? I’ve seen this rumor and never seen it confirmed by any real lbgqt organization. I’m not comparing this to black movements but I wanna use an example that’s easy. We allknow the black panther party and what they were about. But then they had that group of New Black panthers who were not affiliated out here saying wild shit like kill all white babies. We knew that was some fraud. Adding pedophilia a sexual orientation is also fraud
Just those who wanted added to the group.

I watched an interview years ago about a guy who was attracted to kids and he hated it but didn't know how to get rid of it. He didn't ever touch kids cuz he knew it was wrong but also wanted the world to stop persecuting him and sending him death threats cuz he hadn't ever did anything and it wasn't his fault he turned out that way. He stated he wasn't a pedo but a person attracted to small kids who abstains from his desires. Society however deems the attraction itself, as pedophilia. If you like em, you're a pedo.

I watched an interview years ago about a guy who was attracted to kids and he hated it but didn't know how to get rid of it. He didn't ever touch kids cuz he knew it was wrong but also wanted the world to stop persecuting him and sending him death threats cuz he hadn't ever did anything and it wasn't his fault he turned out that way. He stated he wasn't a pedo but a person attracted to small kids who abstains from his desires. Society however deems the attraction itself, as pedophilia. If you like em, you're a pedo.
I think you can make a conscious decision to not like something that’s wrong. It’s like when people make a decision to stop smoking, they start to see cigarettes with disdain. Same for people who change their diet.

Plus, why even tell people that’s an attraction you have? Keep that shit to yourself and don’t act on the attraction. Better yet kill the thought when it enters your mind.

There's that...and there's also the fact that pushing this idea as solely something lgbtq people do ignores all unfortunate and just as foul situations where a child is abused by a straight person. Focusing this shit as just an lgbtq issue allows them to fly under the radar which does nobody any good.

There's that...and there's also the fact that pushing this idea as solely something lgbtq people do ignores all unfortunate and just as foul situations where a child is abused by a straight person. Focusing this shit as just an lgbtq issue allows them to fly under the radar which does nobody any good.

More facts

Most people don't really have any idea what pedophelia is. Pedophelia is having consistent sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children. So like you said, if you are attracted to them...you're a pedo.

Hebephelia is having a consistent sexual attraction to pubescent kids.

There's another term specific to having an attraction to mid-late teenaged kids but I can't think of what it is.

With the guy you described, the question seems to be should he be lumped in with the people who act on those urges and harm children?

Last edited:
So what y’all saying is the whole lbgqt movement supports pedos because they opened the door?

The LGB supported it until it got in their way back in the 90's. I've posted about this in detail before.
T? No idea.
Q? It's quite literally ingrained in queer studies at the university level and in their activism. I've posted about this and gave very specific details in another thread. You can't really separate the two. The heroes of the movement, both male and female, advocate for pedophilia at every level. They're the people that coined that "inter-generational/cross-generational relationship" term.

Back