Welcome To aBlackWeb

They got Cuomo's ass GONE out here - The now-ex NY Gov Andrew Cuomo thread. (Update: Groping Charges dismissed)

He used his connections as a journalist/reporter to get inside info on the accusers. Its unethical.

To help his brother… I still don’t see the issue.

At this point it is still just “allegations”. I would hope all of us in here would give our brother the benefit of the doubt and try to help. I know I would. And what’s the point of having connections if you don’t use them to help family, as long as it ain’t illegal.

Moral judgement aside, what he did wasn’t illegal. Somebody make some accusations against my family… yeah Im probably gon try to get that motherfucker too and see if this person is credible.

Let’s flip it so y’all understand how uneithical this was.

if Formee President Trump was using the office to get info on those who accused his sons of a crime you would be making that a big deal.

no I would help my sons also

It's a culmination of things this was probly the final straw imo.

He had big bro on there daily having laughs while the governor hid bodies. Then when shit hits the fan he don't wanna report on it for "conflict of interest".

Then go from that to actively getting involved in some new shit.

They dug their own graves fuck em.

What did katy tur do?

she was involved in this also. Lis Smith was telling Katy Tur what to say interviews to help protect Cuomo, which she did word for word.

Lis Smith currently works for Mayo Pete but she also worked to help Brett Kanavaugh to crush Dr. Blasé Ford

y’all need to read manufacturing consent. The news networks tell you exactly what to believe and how to feel every single time.

Back