Welcome To aBlackWeb

They Got Jon Gruden On The Summerjam Racism Screen

Think about it...

Gruden makes racist comment in email, he still kept his job. Coached that Sunday. Folks give him a benefit of a doubt. Says he shouldn't be fired.

Gruden makes homophobic and misogynistic comments in email. Everyone is now outrage. Comes out strongly against his comments. Everyone who gives him a benefit of doubt now backtracks and say he deserved to be fired.

Funny how him making the homophobic comment was the last straw for folks. Oh he went too far.. The racist comment...oh he apologized. I can forgive him. I find it amazing how homophobic comments hold more power over the racist ones. Smh

Shoutout to Ryan Clark for calling this out.
SAS said he should not be fired after the racist comment but went in on him after the rest of the emails. Then he wonder why he gets called a coon

Last edited:
For coons like this I really wonder if the money is worth it?

“I read portions of the email for him to refer to a Black man and say he had lips the size of Michelin tires,” said Harris. “You know, what happened to some good old fashioned football humor and banter? I don’t think that means he’s a racist.”

emotional Derek Carr, who had forged a unique friendship with Jon Gruden over the past three-plus years, had an idea in the wake of the Las Vegas Raiders coach's resignation after leaked emails showed he had used racist, misogynistic and anti-gay language over a seven-year period: "Open up everything."

"If we just started opening up everybody's private emails and texts, people would start sweating a little bit. ... Hopefully not too many. But maybe that's what they should do for all coaches and GMs and owners from now on, is open up," the Raiders' quarterback said Wednesday. "You've got to open up everything. See what happens."

Of his former coach, Carr said: "I love the man, [but] you hate the sin. No one's perfect."

I really hate these God sqauders…

I really hate these God sqauders…

LMAO at open up everything.

That shit is stupid and it sounds like he got some shit floating out there

These white people are ludicrous with their attempts its hilarious because its not gonna work out how they think it is

Its funny because folks can find anything wrong with what you do in private and would want you fired.

Like if a coach and his wife love doing Cuck shit and it comes to light, folks would want him fired because hes a "degenerate" in their eyes or if they do swinger parties.

Its funny because folks can find anything wrong with what you do in private and would want you fired.

Like if a coach and his wife love doing Cuck shit and it comes to light, folks would want him fired because hes a "degenerate" in their eyes or if they do swinger parties.

ThTs not the reason Rex Ryan got fired by the Jets tho…

Back