Welcome To aBlackWeb

They Got Jon Gruden On The Summerjam Racism Screen

And Big Ben was accused rape. Yet wyte Steeler fans are still twirling that stupid azzz terrible towel for him.

So anybody tryin to bring up black players past transgressions, just to offset Gruden's need to
View attachment 668409
Big Ben definitely didn’t trend in relation to Gruden. But Michael Vick, Tyreke Hill, Warren Sapp and Deshaun Watson got mentioned….

You can love or hate Bomanis style but you cant front on the fact that he is smart as shit. The CNN anchors had absolutely no idea what to do with Bomani who was clearly leagues smarter than both of them. Lmaooo. The difference in intellect was clear as day

Bomani killed.

I think his point is why I've never bothered to befriend any white people. It's not that I think they are all bad or that I couldn't click with any of them. It's that I don't want to have to deal with shit like this. You get close to one and think he's down for you, and then one day some shit comes out and he's always been about some racist shit behind your back. I can't imagine what that feel like on a small lever, but when you think about sports, some of those players look to their coaches to be surrogate fathers in some cases. How hard would it hit you to be betrayed by someone you look up to in that way.

And thats apart of the grand manipulation
.. the so called family.. band of brothers dynamic

In sports, military these people are inoculated in many cases due to that "leader of men" dynamic bolstered by young men who dont have real father fig I res

Think about it...

Gruden makes racist comment in email, he still kept his job. Coached that Sunday. Folks give him a benefit of a doubt. Says he shouldn't be fired.

Gruden makes homophobic and misogynistic comments in email. Everyone is now outrage. Comes out strongly against his comments. Everyone who gives him a benefit of doubt now backtracks and say he deserved to be fired.

Funny how him making the homophobic comment was the last straw for folks. Oh he went too far.. The racist comment...oh he apologized. I can forgive him. I find it amazing how homophobic comments hold more power over the racist ones. Smh

Shoutout to Ryan Clark for calling this out.
Everything circles back to anti blackness and the tolerance of it

Bomani killed.

I think his point is why I've never bothered to befriend any white people. It's not that I think they are all bad or that I couldn't click with any of them. It's that I don't want to have to deal with shit like this. You get close to one and think he's down for you, and then one day some shit comes out and he's always been about some racist shit behind your back. I can't imagine what that feel like on a small lever, but when you think about sports, some of those players look to their coaches to be surrogate fathers in some cases. How hard would it hit you to be betrayed by someone you look up to in that way.
Everything now and then you hack my account..

Back