Welcome To aBlackWeb

They got Cuomo's ass GONE out here - The now-ex NY Gov Andrew Cuomo thread. (Update: Groping Charges dismissed)

Somebody direct Cuomo to that "whats the biggest lesson employment has taught you?" thread.

lol folks were quick as fuck to cut bait quick chuck his ass under all the busses. Aint no loyalty in this shit especially if you out here being a fuckin perv. No sympathy for em if true

Scumbag mfer.

Take his brother off cnn too. The tough guy italian act tired as fuck.

Ayo I’m know I’m stereotyping but are Italians in the North East as bad as tv makes it seem. I feel like they all racist asf on the high.

Ayo I’m know I’m stereotyping but are Italians in the North East as bad as tv makes it seem. I feel like they all racist asf on the high.
When u think about it ....You talking bout the ppl who said there s money in drug trafficking but drugs are terrible.... let’s sell it to the black community exclusively

Ive had good italian friends. So I wont say ALL are racist. But alot are.

But they mostly do come with the tough guy act and if you knock one out you gotta be ready to knock they whole fam out.

Ppl always shitting on the CIA s role in drugs in the black community but disregard the Italian crime syndicates before the CIA

Its kind of one and the same though isnt it?

CIA could have stopped drugs from making it inside the US. But they let it get into the hands of the Italian mob, who distributed it to the black community

Back