Welcome To aBlackWeb

These the type of ppl working for Roc A Fella....no wonder Jay wasn’t f@&$ing w them

Worst intro of all time.

Watching that white lady talk to those African kings was so cringe worthy.

She not listening to them.

And smh at her bridging vh1 with hip hop. Foh.

This bitch just basically said black means urban and we're trying to be professional. Basically saying black is unprofessional and only means urban.

Honest assessment of myself watching that. I really NEED to learn and acquire the patience that those African men have. I don't care if that was a business meeting or not. I would've went the fuck off on that broad or just walked out of that room because the shit she saying is a bunch of bullshit and she talking down to them for real. Like she is smarter than them and they don't know wtf they are talking about. That shit was seriously offensive to those men.

This bitch just basically said black means urban and we're trying to be professional. Basically saying black is unprofessional and only means urban.

Honest assessment of myself watching that. I really NEED to learn and acquire the patience that those African men have. I don't care if that was a business meeting or not. I would've went the fuck off on that broad or just walked out of that room because the shit she saying is a bunch of bullshit and she talking down to them for real. Like she is smarter than them and they don't know wtf they are talking about. That shit was seriously offensive to those men.
The Harlem shit just floored me

The Harlem shit just floored me

SMMH, so because of some rap lyrics she feels like she knows what its like to be poor, barely have money for food, clothes, rent, utilities, school supplies, etc.

Choke is a clown because his logic in wanting to allow her to embarrass herself made him look even worse than her. Being as old as he is he still doesn't know that bringing somebody like that to a meeting makes him look worse cause to those men. They looking at him like these the type of people you working under?

That shit is sad and he so much of fucking sucka he don't even realize he promoting something that makes him look like shit.

SMMH, so because of some rap lyrics she feels like she knows what its like to be poor, barely have money for food, clothes, rent, utilities, school supplies, etc.

Choke is a clown because his logic in wanting to allow her to embarrass herself made him look even worse than her. Being as old as he is he still doesn't know that bringing somebody like that to a meeting makes him look worse cause to those men. They looking at him like these the type of people you working under?

That shit is sad and he so much of fucking sucka he don't even realize he promoting something that makes him look like shit.
From his story he tried to have Dame meet w them..,Dame sonned him and them then sent the white girl to meet w them in his stead.... can’t really blame choke

From his story he tried to have Dame meet w them..,Dame sonned him and them then sent the white girl to meet w them in his stead.... can’t really blame choke

I hear you but at the same time he knew she didn't know what she was doing and wanted her to embarrass herself and allowed that shit to continue. So at that point he has to take some blame for that.

I hear you but at the same time he knew she didn't know what she was doing and wanted her to embarrass herself and allowed that shit to continue. So at that point he has to take some blame for that.
I think he really believed that she could be handled the meeting since Dame sent her but u right this some fuckery all around

The only plausible explanation is that Dame wanted video footage of that girl making a fool of herself.

Otherwise he should have handled the meeting himself.

Shyt kinda tells you why Jay distanced himself. Dame was on some bullshyt. Dude didnt see some cats in suits and automatically think, this might be about business? Pull choke to the side or into another room and get the info on why those guys are there.

and now jayz parroting the same shit she saying. damn one thing about those tables, they do turn

choke no joke tells stories like every new york nigga alive....

all these long winded schpeals...nigga just get to the fuckin point.

Back