Welcome To aBlackWeb

That's true but like....the problem with the show is that the story is wack and boring. I can deal with gruesome shit if the story is compelling and well written. Django Unchained was hard to watch at parts but it was a great movie. Lovecraft Country and Watchmen were very well crafted shows that dealt with racism.

This is just one racist scene after another lol where is the entertainment value. We know nothing about these characters others than bad shit that happens to them.
Problem for me besides that heinous episode with the baby every episode was written by white people. I have a problem with all this exploitation of pain and way too much of attention to detail in the suffering of this family.

I decided to try and finish it since I was over halfway through it. In bout to start ep 8. I still don't understand what this show is about.

Are they cursed? Is the neighborhood haunted? What's the origin of these ghosts? Are the white ppl also affected/influenced by the supernatural shit?

The writing/storytelling sucks and doesn't give you the info you need to follow what's happening. Too much guesswork.

I decided to try and finish it since I was over halfway through it. In bout to start ep 8. I still don't understand what this show is about.

Are they cursed? Is the neighborhood haunted? What's the origin of these ghosts? Are the white ppl also affected/influenced by the supernatural shit?

The writing/storytelling sucks and doesn't give you the info you need to follow what's happening. Too much guesswork.
Watch episode 9 that may answer your question

Yeah it doesn't answer all the questions
They shoulda tied the real estate lady to the ghost shit somehow. And what was up with the white lady getting shot by the milk man at the end. Tf was that.

smh show coulda been good but they left too much shit on the table

They shoulda tied the real estate lady to the ghost shit somehow. And what was up with the white lady getting shot by the milk man at the end. Tf was that.

smh show coulda been good but they left too much shit on the table
I think season 2 will start off with the white folks looking for ole girl and somebody gonna tell how the milk man had feelings for her

Back