Welcome To aBlackWeb

i was just bout to ask if any of yall watched this shit but inori msg says i shouldn't....

:ohshit2:

Id say theres some supernatural/horror elements to it in some places but it's fuckin weak.

Most of the terrible horrible shit you sit through watching this bullshit aint even supernatural.. its vile white people being the vile fuckin white people they are.

This might be the worst series i've seen in a long time
I hope people don't support this

I think it's important that shows like these are made, as some sort of fictional living memory of what Black Americans have gone through.

Jews continue to make WW2 and Holocaust movies...

However, this shit is hard to watch. I've read about it in non-fiction books and the heavy stuff is hard to read.

But watching it, even though I know it's fake is anger inducing. Watching nothing but White characters being the worst version of themselves for hours while the Black characters tolerate it so they can live in a White neighborhood is insanity inducing. The racism aspect of this show is accurate but it doesn't make for good entertainment. I don't wanna watch Black folks be racially abused and do nothing about it for 4 episodes.

Say man.... FUCK this show.

If you havent started... dont fuckin bother.

10 episodes of black trauma & pain and the "payoff" in the last episode aint fuckin worth it.

Fuck this and whoever thought this TRASH should be put out.

Youve been warned...my reaction if you still sit through this bullshit...

View attachment 505777

Id say theres some supernatural/horror elements to it in some places but it's fuckin weak.

Most of the terrible horrible shit you sit through watching this bullshit aint even supernatural.. its vile white people being the vile fuckin white people they are.

This might be the worst series i've seen in a long time

Lmao you just summed up exactly why I only watched 1.5 episodes of that Lovecraft shit

Sooooo...episode 5 happens and nobody do nothing..
Why is every show about the plight of African-Americans casting nothing but British black people?

Because Black British actors can't get jobs in their own country. Movies and shows about the Black American plight are seen as "prestige", opportunities to win Oscars and Emmys. Black British actors seem to get opportunities in theater back home but not film and TV.

Hollywood at this point is an international institution. It isn't seen as distinctly American anymore. American production companies and content providers don't seem to give a fuck about cultivating American talent. White American actors were the first ones replaced with Australians, Canadians and British , now it's happening to Black Americans. Anything to do with the Black American experience, it's gonna be Black British actors.

Black Americans have created their own opportunities in Hollywood and are the gateway for other Black nationalities to eat. Black Americans forced their way into Hollywood literally, on some bookleg shit with Sweetback's Bad Ass Song and Dolemite. It's weird at this point.

I'm on ep 6 and I'm hate watching at this point. Shit is not good at all. HBO already gave mfs the blueprint of how to do a show like this with Lovecraft Country and lena waithe nem still put this out.

10 episodes of black trauma & pain and the "payoff" in the last episode aint fuckin worth it.

View attachment 505777
Welp that's my cue to cut this off then. I was holding out to see if they flipped any of this for the ending, but I guess not. No need to waste any more cheeto puffs on this bullshit lol

View attachment 505777
Damn I just hit play. Glad I saw this post because fuck all that black trauma shit

Fucc it...I started watchin it. And gonna finish it.

Wypipo like the ones in this show and currently tho...the TRUE virus pandemic in society

Fucc it...I started watchin it. And gonna finish it.

Wypipo like the ones in this show and currently tho...the TRUE virus pandemic in society
That's true but like....the problem with the show is that the story is wack and boring. I can deal with gruesome shit if the story is compelling and well written. Django Unchained was hard to watch at parts but it was a great movie. Lovecraft Country and Watchmen were very well crafted shows that dealt with racism.

This is just one racist scene after another lol where is the entertainment value. We know nothing about these characters others than bad shit that happens to them.

The more I hear about this show the more I dont want to watch it. Lena Waithe is trash she trys to hard and all her shit about is black trauma.
This isn't her show but yea...everything she's attached to has been questionable lately.

I'm struggling through episode 2. I have no idea the point of this show right now, it's just white people being evil towards a black family.

Back