Welcome To aBlackWeb

them scientific questions that always bother you.

Now back to the big bang...

A ball of energy in infinite space.
How long was it there?
How did it get there?
Did something fuck with it to make it explode?
Its hard to think a massive ball of energy in infinite nothingness just decided to explode with no other force provoking it. Like a internal reaction maybe? But again why?

There had to be a start.
This goes back to understanding scalability and what the size of such a ball could have been.
And within what we know as space.
So only two objects.
This had to be before the existence of time. Or maybe not.
Since it is the measurement of then and now. So time could only begin when everything started.
But if it was nothing....would we still have time?

Last edited:
And as far as gravity.
Is it its own force or is it a type of magnetic force without the need for charged metallic objects or still a magnetic force but great enough or different enough to attract only the gluon in mass?
The more mass you have the harder it is to launch yourself away from the earth.

But shouldnt the closer you get to the earth core the stronger gravity should be? It shouldnt be a constant degree of pull.
Holding a magnet at a distance frkm another magnet does show its true pull strength until yoh get them closer then try to hold them apart when cms away.

Whew

i have also heard that the universe is expanding...but how do we know?
are we just seeing objects move and made an assumption? because you can say something is grown if you dont know when it begins and ends in order to measure the growth?

and if space is expanding...what is the space outside of it that its expanding within?

We learned this in my Earth Science class. The universe is expanding. The mood was actually a lot closer to earth.

My question is what's below the earth. We always hear what's out from the earth but what's under it or above ?
i alwys wondered how the moon only spins around the equator.

i mean since the center point of gravity comes from the core outward...does it really matter if it goes along the equator or up and over the poles?

same thing right?

We learned this in my Earth Science class. The universe is expanding. The mood was actually a lot closer to earth.
but dont the moon come closer at points during the year. just like its further at other points?

but dont the moon come closer at points during the year. just like its further at other points?
well actually it's still moving further away from Earth. has been for millions of years. it'll be a lot further away a few million years from now.

Dos this thread is very interesting but ALL OVER THE PLACE

Page 1 alone tackling like 20 different complicated topics
That's the point .
Its many question that need to be answered. While they may seem different they are all in the same realm with connections.

For me the most intriguing is what happens after u die.

I know some ppl have their minds made up but whatever the theory is nothing more than speculation.

Thought these were interesting experiences to listen to:

Have humans or aliens been to Mars or are those images of faces on the surface fake? I’m fine with the possibility of aliens but I’m not sure we have had any contact with them.

Have humans or aliens been to Mars or are those images of faces on the surface fake? I’m fine with the possibility of aliens but I’m not sure we have had any contact with them.
We have....that's why the images of sky people are in ancient civilizations.
Especially in india

Think of the expansion of the universe like this

balloon (universe)

pennies on the balloon (galaxies)

now inflate the balloon...

that is the expansion of the universe w the galaxies moving away from each other

although, galaxies can and do collide, and this is bc, even though there is expansion, they’re already so close that their forces are stronger than the rate of expansion that they will eventually collide

this is happening w our Milky Way and Andromeda galaxies...

Now back to the big bang...

A ball of energy in infinite space.
How long was it there?
How did it get there?
Did something fuck with it to make it explode?
Its hard to think a massive ball of energy in infinite nothingness just decided to explode with no other force provoking it. Like a internal reaction maybe? But again why? There had to be a start.

There has yet to be an answer to this question. We know there was a start, because the expansion, and cosmic microwave background, prove this.

Scientist dislike this idea, because in order for there to be a beginning, there has to be a beginner. What is that beginner? It’s unknown.

But, if you peep the first words of the Bible, it’s the only religious text to tell you, “in the beginning” and that means the writer of that sentence somehow knew there was a beginning, during a time (until 1929) everyone thought the universe was eternal. (the Bible also states the Universe is ‘stretching’)

Don’t be confused that this answers the question and therefore science isn’t necessary because God. Science can still do its thing.

This goes back to understanding scalability and what the size of such a ball could have been.
And within what we know as space.
So only two objects.
This had to be before the existence of time. Or maybe not.
Since it is the measurement of then and now. So time could only begin when everything started.
But if it was nothing....would we still have time?

nothing cannot come from nothing, not even in laboratories that our scientists work in... they still have to create billion dollar machines and recreate conditions in order to make anything happen, and it only happens w an intelligent mind behind it, aka the scientist.

but yes, time came into existence when the Big Bang occurred, outside of that, it didn’t exist, but something gave way for that “singularity” to combust into all the materials and laws we know today

The face on Mars is actually not fake per say, but an illusion. Our brains are trained to see faces and figures. What we see is nothing but hills and shadows which created the face on Mars. There’s yet to be life found on Mars but they do know water has once flowed there. They not only have evidence of the skeletal rivers and lakes but they have found what they call “blueberries”, they’re iron balls that form in water and they’re here on Earth found in ancient rivers and lake beds that used to contain water. Where there’s water, there is life, and Mars is known to once have had an atmosphere, were the conditions precise for life before it lost its atmosphere? We don’t know. All these years on Mars and life has yet to be found.

Back