Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The worst ABW posters to argue with.

@AP21
He'll lie, cheat, even punch his momma in the face before admitting he's wrong.
One time AP told me he wouldnt give Kandy the ol allegator death roll just to keep his point going. That's dedication.
One time AP said he thought Texas women were shaped like upside down triangles just to prove a point.
One time AP told me he liked ladies with fuzzy naval. He said that means the pussy good.

:huh2:
One time AP said he dated a "chick" for 4 months and only slide in the chocolate tunnel hole. Never even saw the pussy.

:nigga2:
This nigga once said in conversation he slept in a crib in his momma's room until he was 10.
This nigga AP don't let handy men in his house because his ex wife fucked the painter.
AP killed his neighbors dog because he was ashamed of being sexual attracted to it.
All that shit was true. I swear to God.
What the fuck was I on in this thread.

This nigga @Duwop

He be bringing up the most non relevant shit to a discussion and you forget what was your original point in the first place

How much do niggas pay you to lie on me?
brah, this can go both ways...do you know EVERY single thing there is to know about music created in the south? or only the stuff that charted?

I appreciate the perspective you have, but sometimes, it comes off extremely arrogant b/c you talk down to people if they dont go crate digging like you or something

does your knowledge of J.Dilla make you any more apart of the culture than my knowledge of a lesser known producer??
As you talk down to someone

Back